Post published by HappyDaysAreHereAgain

I have been getting more and more frustrated with this group. The people in it are great. It is the page that is frustrating me. I used to be able to see posts from others and scroll down through them. For a while, I am getting only 3 posts. Today, there were no posts by anybody, just 3 anouncements about groups that were forming. Of all NoFap, this is the page that will not work for me.
There is a little button at the bottom for loading more stories. When I touch it, I get the message, "Loading more stories." I never get any more stories, i just get the message, "Loading more stories," repeated over and over and over and over . . .
I assume there are more stories but I can't get past the first 3 recent posts. There is also a pinned post with the Bible verse of the week. It was posted November 7, 2016. It is a bit out of date!
Am I doing something wrong, or does God just not like me? Or is everybody in the same boat, just with more patience?
ForABetterLife20 and MrPrince like this.
PrestonTanghe more_vert
PrestonTanghe
I just joined this board and I have noticed that as well... your not the only 1 seeing this. God loves you bro