1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Mystery Man

Hi brothers,
I was prideful and boasting today about making it to day 6. However, I gave all my confidence to my flesh and I relapsed. I'm sorry that I didn't reach out earlier today when I had the opportunity to. I seem to mainly reach out when I have stuffed up. Rather than letting everyone know when I'm in my darkest struggle of fighting the temptation. Please keep me in prayer as this is an area that needs to change, because if I don't change it, freedom would not come as I be stuck in this horrible cycle.

Another thing I need to be honest about is this weekend I'm alone from everyone for most of the day and like many that is when I tend to fall short. This weekend I will be using as an opportunity to break that cycle and to reach out to you Christian Brothers. Bless you all
DriverPaul, Jerky, pman22 and 2 others like this.
Bmayfield20 more_vert
Bmayfield20
Will be praying! and if you need anything to inbox me
HigherPower72 and Jerky like this.
onceaking more_vert
onceaking
Yes, pride does come before a fall. There have been days when I thought I'd never relapse and I end up doing it. I think it's always best to be humble and remember you could relapse any moment if you're not careful and don't look down on those who are struggling when you're doing well.