1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Walter White SR

Just came home from birthday party of cousin. Everyone were talking about their and their kids achievements, money and resources. I was asked a few times.I felt very left out there as if I didn't belong there. I was feeling socially anxious (shortness of breath and nausea)when I came home I started to listen to sad songs and vomited. Suddenly, feeling that I am alone in this world and wish I should just vanish or what if I didn't exist ? Help.
Deleted Account, u376 and Kratos_GOW like this.
Kratos_GOW more_vert
Kratos_GOW
Its because we have been PMOing for that long that we are not used to those circumstances of being a social animal. Our brain doesn't differentiate between sex and M, that when you do it continuously, it's like you don't need to work for anything u already have everything. Because of that, we don't work on self-improvement and career much. As for what I think when you got home, you got an anxiety attack but I am not pretty sure about the vomiting. Maybe you ate something that messed with your stomach. Try not to overthink about stuff bro. Stay safe, Stay free.
u376 more_vert
u376
I can very well understand you......all of my cousins are doing something with their life and all of them are good in socializing.....I am the only odd one out