1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by HigherPower72

The greatest enemy we have is right here--the mind, it depends on what you do with it. The mind can be the greatest weapon we have for God, or it can be the greatest weapon used against Him. You have to filter your thoughts.
Satan knows how to drop thoughts, to bring them to us, to get us thinking them. The key is THE THOUGHT IS NOT THE SIN, it is what you do with it. If you keep it, if you hold it there, if you allow it to move in your imagination. We must not give PMO THOUGHTS the power to control our ACTIONS. Stay strong, and know the battle is worth it. Salvation of the Heart is through the Mind. God Bless! ;)
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
100% accurate and true in my own experience. I will post here again the FREEdom process that myself and others follow to achieve and maintain mental discipline. Scripture teaches that we have the mind of Christ if we are in him. Let us learn how to use it! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zqVL11JjWICOHCRUDmqXr9TNC_gpb6yhRF1hKp-fxcc/edit
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
@Tao Jones , Great link! That is very useful...Thanks, brother!
stands to reason likes this.
Laine Meyers more_vert
Laine Meyers
Yes thanks .... It is so good to have those of like faith in our times of trials.