1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by findinganewfrontier

Minimal (but it still counts) relapse today. I looked at a min or 2 total of sissy videos today.

The past few days I've had a lot of free time on my hands and I've been thinking about my femininity. Has anyone been able to decipher the difference between a long-term sissy fetish and gender dysphoria? That unsettled me and brought me to a temporary feeling that there's something inside me that wants to be a woman, and crossdressing would be the best way to scratch that itch. Mostly a post just so I can decipher out my thoughts, but feel free to discuss the latter portion about gender dysphoria.
Freedom_from_PMO more_vert
Freedom_from_PMO
Signs of gender dysphoria are among others disgust with one's own body and suicidal depression. They are rather extreme.
Freedom_from_PMO more_vert
Freedom_from_PMO
Also, people with gender dysphoria feel bad about being a man, even if they are masculine and succesful with being a man. Ask yourself honestly: is your sissy fetish a result of feeling a failiure as a man? Because from what I noticed lots of sissy fetishists (myself included) had problems with being succesful masculine man.
findinganewfrontier likes this.
Roady more_vert
Roady
In my case the lack of confirmation of my manhood let try to find my cure into ctossdressing and later SP. The feeling watching SP gives such men, only confirms that lack. A wound needs care and time, a band aid doesn't cure the wound, it only covers the wound.
findinganewfrontier more_vert
findinganewfrontier
Thanks! I had come across gender dysphoria online (and, like webmd and other self-diagnosis online information) got scared I might have it. I want to be a successful man, so I'm pushing forward.
Freedom_from_PMO likes this.