1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Dr Kool-Aid

Guys I'm a 13 year old straight boy who is struggling with tocd I can't afford a therapist and I have no friends so I have no escape from my mind wich the devil is using as a gateway to attack me as a person this has sent me into a deep depression and is causing me to get held up on my school work but however I refuse to give up i know God has something special for me I CAN SEE THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS but I need your prayers I've been fighting alone for a long time now and could use some extra encouragement give me the power to help me defeat this
EXPONENTIALLY more_vert
EXPONENTIALLY
Plan your weeks and days, get your personal schedule done for 24/7. Then use alarm clocks on your device with an inspiring / motivating ringtone to remind you of your plan you have to apply. You can see a therapist for FREE, just inform yourself about your local area. I'm 23, and I'm doing it, 100% FREE, 2 "therapists" that I see regularly. God bless you. I suggest you Robert Breaker on YouTube for Bible studies.
Johnnybgud3 and Myfortress like this.
EXPONENTIALLY more_vert
EXPONENTIALLY
Set your wishes into gradual goals you want to achieve, on time. Learn about passive income streams and vitamin B17 and other health supplements, maybe growing your own food with aquaponics. You're very young, don't let youth be wasted on you like most people do currently downhere. Be a light in Christ.
Johnnybgud3 and Myfortress like this.
EXPONENTIALLY more_vert
EXPONENTIALLY
For it is good and it feels much better !
Johnnybgud3 likes this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Praying for you. Is your family supportive? Do you have a good church family?
jenthleth and Deleted Account like this.
Trevorphilipz more_vert
Trevorphilipz
I think finding a decent church is a worthwhile first step. But it cant be any church, it needs to be a 'living' church that is alive with the Holy Spirit. If you cant find a physical church in your area, there as a great online church i know of: Refreshing Hope Ministries. The site is www.refreshinghope.org
jenthleth and Deleted Account like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I'm proud of you for reaching out here for support! That is a huge first step. I do not have any experience with TOCD (and only passing familiarity with OCD), but I do have two sons right around your age (14 and 12) and I know how challenging it can be to begin to find and assert your own identity as an individual separate from your family. if I can ever be of service, feel free to reach out to me directly. No matter what, though, as others here have encouraged, stay connected to a support community. You are not in this alone. i am praying for you and cheering you on!
Deleted Account likes this.
Dmodee more_vert
Dmodee
Sorry, what is tocd?