1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by amiined

Hey brothers and sisters. Regardless of where am I or what my religion is, please help me I need answers and advises.
I have great news for you. I was a PMO addict, like every 4 days I had to watch and do the sins. But now I'm all good. Guess what's the miracle that god sent to me so I would become this new person. I've become a homeless for a month, yes I've been a homeless for a month so I wouldn't focus on this problem because I had way bigger problem than just watch P then M. And after I solved my problem with the house and all, I felt free, strong and proud. And since that time, which is 3 months I think, I've become a different person, I never get angry, I'm always happy and cool. But, I hate this "but" after saying all those positive news, but I got this little problem lately which is making me very angry and when I'm angry I kinda wanna PMO, and I don't wanna get back to that stuff. The problem is that my parents are never satisfied of what I'm doing even if I'm doing good. They always mad at me and they tell me that on purpose, and when I ask why? what did I do? just tell me? (and I honestly don't know what I'm doing to make them angry, I'm just a 22 year old man who's tryna grow up and make my own business so I would be self made). Honestly, they are very toxic with me, I'm helping all my sisters and brothers to get better in their lives but they telling me you're very useless and you're narcissist. I'm not a bad person, I don't even make problems so they would be embarrassed. I swear to god this is destroying me and my feelings became very fragile lately just because of this. And I wanna stay this hardworking dreamer person and not get back to PMO and depression things you know.
Please if anyone has a good knowledge on how to overcome this parents thing and get rid of all the chains I've got lately, help me with advises or whatever you can help me with.Thanks for reading my humble story. Love you brothers and sisters.
Deleted Account likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I'd be happy to chat with you more in a private message if you'd like, @amiined . I am not sure if that discussion really fits with the purpose of this forum. However, I will say this: Stresses in life are exactly what lead us back to the false comfort of PMO if we are not prepared to deal with them in a different way. Continue to rest in Christ and stay connected to him and his strength to see you through. PMO is a dead end and will never help you move forward in any way whatsoever.
amiined and Delirious 1 2018 like this.
amiined more_vert
amiined
I don't mind chatting with anyone. I'm an open person and friendly one.
amiined more_vert
amiined
I liked what you said honestly about stress and when we're not prepared to deal with them, it leads us to PMO. Just text me and I'll be there.
Andalos more_vert
Andalos
Hah, I'm 17 so I don't have any life experience or advice. All I know is that each person has a cross to carry in life and you my friend have one too who are your parents. My cross is my mother and I have not carried it yet, but I know that I'll carry it when the time comes. You don't have chains because you don't owe anyone anything. If I were you, I would ignore all the setbacks, but don't make it too big of a deal. I also think that it would have been a lot easier to throw the electronics away than to stay homeless just because some people which they had a roof on top of their heads like you.
amiined likes this.
Dmodee more_vert
Dmodee
Easily said but hardly done, pray it out, rest in His wishes for you, in the end everything is only between you and Him. My inability to follow good advice doesn’t change its standing. When He commands, follow
amiined and Tao Jones like this.