1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Myfortress

For this reason I tell you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven—for she loved much. But the one who is forgiven little, loves little.
Luke 7:47 TLV
https://bible.com/bible/314/luk.7.47.TLV. I was contemplating my sanctification this morning. Thinking of all of those years I clung to the sin of immorality. I could dwell on all those wasted years and wallow in regret. Then I remembered this verse. I realized that because I can look back at his infinite patience, I rejoice now all the more for where he has brought me today. I get what it means to love much because I have been forgiven much. My prayer is for this truth to penetrate the hearts of everyone. In Christ name. Amen
Dmodee more_vert
Dmodee
Amen. Hallelujah. I know this feeling more than I should too.
Mystery Man and Myfortress like this.
Mystery Man more_vert
Mystery Man
Wow that is amazing! I totally get what you are saying. I constantly feel the same way. Thank you brother
Myfortress likes this.
Trevorphilipz more_vert
Trevorphilipz
Does this verse mean that those who love a lot receive a lot of forgiveness?
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Forgiveness is complete when you put your faith in the payment Christ made for ALL your sins on the cross.
Dmodee more_vert
Dmodee
It seems the more you see your many sins the more you love the forgiveness That translation is a different one than I am used to