Post published by Victor1999

Hey everybody. I know unexpected and unwanted erections happen to every man on this planet. Either is it in public, at work, at school, at the bus, at the night club. Especialy for us, who commited to NOFAP, it is a big problem. So, every guy has a his own method of getting rid of an erection.
I would like everyone to share their own, that way maybe somebody will get an idea if he does not have his own, or somebody will see that he is sharing a simmilar method with another guy.

I for example stop my breath for as long as i can (if I am in public I do it descretly), then i take a few deep breaths and it goes away for me in less than 20-30 seconds.
Through the years, I did cold water , ice, thinking about math or something unattractive. What do you guys do?

P.S. I would love if this group was more active :(

Much love from Europe!
modernstore99 more_vert
modernstore99
One I've found on the interwebs is flexing your butt and thighs for like 30 secs. It apparently draws blood away from other parts of your body. Helps me normally, but I haven't been having a lot of erections lately to know :( .
Victor1999 more_vert
Victor1999
Wow that is a new one, it makes sense... Will try it one time. Thanks for reply!