Post published by unity777

Hi guys,
I have gained some inspiration from your messages. This addiction is very powerful. I struggled with it all my life but had some success years ago. My record is one year with nothing. Now it's a major struggle to get through a week. I have zero self control and I find it very difficult to get enough abstinence to go to the temple. I long to get help and to find some freedom but don't really know how to get help, so that's why I'm writing this
Don Gately and cabbagE_ like this.
hope4travis more_vert
hope4travis
Welcome @unity777 ! At. Would you be comfortable telling us more of your story? Either here, or perhaps start a journal in the reboot log section and let us know you’ve started it here?
unity777 and cabbagE_ like this.
Hot dog Jumpingfrog more_vert
Hot dog Jumpingfrog
Hey guys. I’m mad at myself. I just can’t get over a week. I went 3 days, relapsed, then 10 days, relapsed. Now 7 days, and another relapse. What can I do to go forever? Could I be starting my long streak? I need some tips, because I think my body is so addicted, the urges become insanely hard at around the week mark. I’m motivated now, but I lose motivation in a weeks time and I fall off my guard. Thanks all. I want to be rid of this curse
unity777, Don Gately and cabbagE_ like this.
Don Gately more_vert
Don Gately
Good questions. How's your book of Mormon study going? I bet if you read for 30 minutes a day you'll make it to a month. Also sometimes at the beginning I just have to stay away from my house and be out a lot.
cabbagE_ likes this.