1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by InGodItrust

After a month free from pmo I relapsed. This was my first ever highest streak in 11 years. Honestly, I dont know what to do anymore. Eventhough I m very thankful to God for letting me see 30 days without pmo, I wanted to go longer but my weakness and laziness led to my downfall. Hopefully God doesnt punish me for what I have done because I have already confessed it to my friend after my fall. Lord Jesus Christ son of God have mercy on me the sinner as I am lost and without a Shepard.
Deleted Account likes this.
handong more_vert
handong
Congratulation on your longest streak. It's just a beginning. Focus on Jesus and his word. Follow his word you can be free. That's the message learned in today's sermon.
Monk Beast more_vert
Monk Beast
Well done in InGodITrust, I’m sure He is proud of your effort & acheivement so far, we’ll done for over 30 days, keep going.
Thomas8 more_vert
Thomas8
You have a Shepard in the Jesus. He is the good Shepard. Now get up, dust yourself off and continue on your journey. One fall does not stop us. God not looking to punish you. And it is God's will that you are free from this, so live in his will.
Soon2BSaint more_vert
Soon2BSaint
Remeber he paid for your all your sins already and he loves you more that anything he won't punish you. If you truly feel guilt and ask for his forgiveness in prayer you are clean. That's the beauty of gods grace.
Cerebro more_vert
Cerebro
well done. Bravo! that's a good start but don't forget you had an addiction 4 good 11 years & your brain & body has been programmed 4 that gratification so don't give up. You are on track keep praying it will stop