Post published by basitjee

I want to take the challenge
Pullski and Deleted Account like this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
welcome to the mountain basitjee. i just reached another day and another milestone. the weather is great on this hike.
Pullski and Deleted Account like this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
Hi ErikJS, I have heard this challenge is no more working. Is it still working ?
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
I'm not sure. I'm doing it to stay focused. I'll look into it and see...
basitjee likes this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
I'm at base camp 1 now...15 days. I
Deleted Account and basitjee like this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
am just following the directions for every 5 days I ascend to a new level...just kind of fun and puts some humor in my journey.
Deleted Account likes this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
I also want to join this journey. Please advice me how I join it. I want to be your partner climber. How i enter into the system and how to operate it. I am new in nofap. It is my second day.
Deleted Account and Pullski like this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
welcome. i'm not sure if there is anything official other than to make sure you join the group. every five days you reach a new level. commit to a 90 day reboot. take it a day at a time.
Deleted Account likes this.
ErikJS more_vert
ErikJS
don't try to do this alone...it can be rough some days. i'm having a bit of a rough day today. so I stay on nofap and get support. welcome to the mountain!!! feel free to reach out to me any time.
Deleted Account and Pullski like this.
Pullski more_vert
Pullski
Back down to the bottom. Let’s try this again in 5 Days!
2XU more_vert
2XU
When you've hit rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up.
Deleted Account, Pullski and ErikJS like this.
basitjee more_vert
basitjee
How can I know on which level I am right now. There mush be a way a climber know on which level he is located