Post published by Paradiseisthegoal

So, today I plan on speaking to the Almighty. Its been a couple of days since I've been able to pray to Him, because this addiction leaves me feeling unworthy. Especially after I experience a binge. Why? Because I promise Him that I will do better, and then two days later I'm PMO'ing like crazy. I know that "everything is naked and openly exposed to the one that we have an accounting with", as the Scriptures say. I also know that Jehovah deals with me mercifully, as a loving father treats His children. But, because I also deal with depression and low confidence, I have always struggled with seeing myself as valuable. But love pushes fear out, and love is above the self-condemning heart, so I am going to approach humbly the throne of my God, Jehovah, to ask His favor and mercy on me. He see's my efforts to do good. He is ready to forgive in a large way the one that turns away from doing bad. Please people, stay strong and determined.

Success on the Warpath!
seaguy44 likes this.
Spiritslayer more_vert
Spiritslayer
Priests in my country says that God let you sin sometimes so you learn something from it, and they also say you cant go to heaven without devil.
Paradiseisthegoal likes this.
Paradiseisthegoal more_vert
Paradiseisthegoal
I would rather allow God's word to answer to that....
Paradiseisthegoal
When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. 14 But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire.
Paradiseisthegoal
15 Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn sin, when it has been carried out, brings forth death.
Paradiseisthegoal
Jehovah God doesn't make us sin, or entice us to sin for our good. That's like saying we would make our kids take addictive drugs to make them strong and experienced.
Spiritslayer likes this.
Paradiseisthegoal
And at Revelation chapter 12, it speaks about the Devil being kicked out of Heaven and trapped in the vicinity of the earth, where he misleads the entire world.