For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

Are you going?

1. yes

25.0%
  2. no

75.0%
  1. Awkward_Cat

Awkward_Cat Fapstronaut

Hi! I plan on going to the SEEK Catholic conference this January (1-5) in St. Louis. Anyone else from here plan on going? Maybe we can meet up for a NoFap hang out.

2. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Hi
    I think some people here can be afraid or ashamed of being known, especially because of the forum's theme. For example, me... :D
    What is the SEEK Catholic conference?
    Anyway I can't go, I don't live in USA

Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
  3. I'm not going, mostly because until now I had never heard of this before. The speakers list looks awesome! Please update us with how it went when you get back!

Mara is back likes this.
  4. Awkward_Cat

Awkward_Cat Fapstronaut

I totally get that! Here's a link to the main page if you want to take a look. Home - SEEK24: January 1 – 5 | St. Louis, MO (focus.org) It's a conference for young Catholics to meet and grow in the Lord. It'll be my first time going.

Mara is back and Fulton like this.
  5. Awkward_Cat

Awkward_Cat Fapstronaut

Sure thing! And the speakers list does look pretty sick. I'm especially excited for Fr. Mike Schmitz since I listen to his Catechism in a year podcast and watch his videos pretty frequently. They've been pretty helpful in my recovery process so far

Mara is back, Fulton and CPilot like this.
  6. I enjoy Fr. Mike Schmitz too, I really liked his Bible in a Year. I also really enjoy Fr. Gregory Pine OP.

7. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Good!
    Thanks for sharing

Awkward_Cat likes this.