THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Very good
    Life can be stressful, and I am rarely home because of work and studies.
    But either you're growing either you're dying
    Thankfully I am growing ;)

2. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

No problem Bro, good luck with future fights!
    Sounds like I can pick up some brand new duel ;-)

3. Never_Surrender

Never_Surrender Fapstronaut

Haven’t checked in for a few days, but I’m still going strong.

Anyway, it seems that my opponent’s account doesn’t exist anymore (we started our duel three or four days ago). What should I do about this?
    @ZenMode

4. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Perfect. We can do @devsMind Vs @Never_Surrender. Two strong opponents. Let's see how long this one goes for!

5. Broccoholic6471

Broccoholic6471 Fapstronaut

Glad to hear it! It's important to have a positive mindset at the moment, keep it up:emoji_thumbsup:

6. Never_Surrender

@devsMind Up for the challenge?
    Let’s see how long we can keep this going!

7. @HiddenWarrior You win. I will come back for your title. Stronger. And more eager to win.

8. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

@ohayou615 checking in! Hope you're doing fine!

9. I reset @JeanCarl88. We’re still in a duel though. Stay strong on your end.

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  10. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Yeah i agree with @hydrothunder. You may be that "harsh motivational" guy, but that is not the mindset to apply here. The longer the duel gets, the more benefits both share, i for one, get more and more motivation from fighting a long duel then from just empty wins. If you have a nice fighter against you, motivate him to be better than you, the same way he motivates you to be better than him!

I wish to give the best of me to beat this addiction, and i wish my duel partner does the same too. Let's us both get free of this, forever!

Throw punches at me, but later, let's share a beer together and a nice time! This is the mindset brother, this is the way, let's go!!!

11. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Yep, so we have a new duel!
    Note that I will not probably check in everyday (would guess something like every couple days or/and if mentioned)-sorry for that in advance!

12. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@Resilience 16 Haven't checked in for a day or two. Ended up relapsing yesterday and this morning as a sort of binge. Was closing in on a week though for the first time in a while so I'm still happy about that.

13. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Wow what an amazing duel. Hidden warrior is a strong champion I'm not sure if anyone can take the title at the moment away from him.

Result
    @HiddenWarrior Def a legend of hope

14. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Continue however you are down to your last chance in this duel. One more relapse will be a loss. Good luck.

15. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

That's fine. As long as you check in once a week. Once every 10 days as a minimum you will still be in the duel.

16. I do!

17. I did not expect this, but I expect you to come back and fight me someday. It was a great duel and I was really motivated to win.
    Appreciate the kind words @ZenMode , you brought a whole new dynamic here which is so good. Looking forward to my next opponent!

18. Never_Surrender

@devsMind
    Since you don’t check in daily, would you want me to @ you every time I check in? Otherwise I’ll just keep checking in and tag you if it’s been over a certain number of days.

For now, let’s keep going strong and fight for a new record!

19. HiddenWarrior likes this.