1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

men don't get pregnant, Julian Castro

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by brilliantidiot, Jun 29, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Yep. Preaching gibberish to a mass of loony democrats...

3. This was the best part of the debate hands down.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

There’s a movement called “Get the L Out” that lesbians are doing because they’re tired of transwomen being grouped in with women and the LGBT community. It’s interesting seeing all these intersectional victim groups attacking each other now.

5. What utter twattage. The 2020 campaign is going to be like a circus run by inmates from an insane asylum.

6. Wasn't something similar said 4 years ago about candidates on both sides?

7. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

From what I heard, Republicans were deeply divided 4 years ago, but so were the Democrats with Bernie or Bust/Never Hillary people. Republicans are mostly united under Trump now while Democrats got even more divided. America’s missing healthy opposition honestly.

Eoghan mac Phádraig likes this.
  8. It wasn't a circus at all regarding the parties.

On the Republican side it was a boring and pathetic parade of the uninspiring uninspired while Donald Trump kept saying things that nobody in the elite wanted him to say.

On the Democratic side, the anointed Saviouress of the World, the exalted Hillary, made it known that she would deign to accept her birthright and become President while the Democratic Party, at that time the personal property of House Clinton, prostrated itself in homage to her magnificence.

On the sidelines, a senile old Communist blathered nasally about nothing in particular to the adulation of empty-headed girls and beardy boy-men. This greatly offended the Holy Pantsuit and her worshippers, but the fix was in and nothing came of it.

The only circus was not among the politicians, but among the media, where every single utterance of the Orange One drove them into a frenzied shrieking of 'RACIST!SEXIST!HOMOPHOBE!FASCIST!' over and over again until virtually every member of the cultural elite was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

This time 'round, the candidates are even more demented than the media troglodytes. Mr Trump need only sit back and let his would-be replacements make ugly fools of themselves, while throwing out a provocative line now and again to rile them up on his way to a second term.

I'm grinning ear-to-ear just thinking about it. I love the circus.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2019
  9. Idk about that, or if it's true or not, seems to me, like it's kinda the opposite actually but whatever you say.

10. I guess I was living in a different universe because many people called the entire a thing a joke on the Republican side.
    OK this true but some of it is justified since Trump has said things that one can deem sexist, fascist and xenophobic.
    I honestly feel like last time was more of a joke than this time but it's early days still so things can change.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2019
  11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Trump+72 vs Biden+5 (and dropping) for their nominations. More Democrats are going against Biden than Republicans against Trump. It sure seems divided.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I voted Democrat since 2004. I recently joined #walkaway, a movement that is leaving that side of politics. We are way over it. Mr. Castro either did not clarify or clearly is dumb. I can sort of tolerate Amy Klobuchar and Tulsi Gabbard as more moderate but the rest...sheesh. Pandering 2.0.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. I don't get what those numbers represent.
    Really? Most people on both sides were against Trump. I didn't know it was this divided.

14. I’m not the president and I approve this message! lol.

Mrs.holy pantsuit hahahaha

15. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

They’re the margins between the winner and the runner up that people would vote for. 72% more Republicans would support Trump over the runner up (forgot who), while only 5% more Democrats would support Biden over Bernie or whoever.

16. Hmmm, interesting. Can't believe so many Republicans support Trump. All those democrats are probably less unethical than Trump though given that he's been actually been accused of sexual assault.

17. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah, accusations that lacked a foundation, and that fell away the moment Trump won. Literally anyone can make an accusation especially for political gain. I don’t think unproven accusations are less unethical than proven calls for late term abortion and abortion up to birth, which appears to be the battle cry of the American Left, but I guess we have differing values.

18. Even Joe Biden who has been clearly seen on numerous occasions groping young girls on camera? There are compilations of him groping women on youtube. Cory booker was accused of sexually assaulting some dude in a bathroom. Sexual assualt and groping of women is only a big deal when Donald Trump does it.

19. WOW. That was uncomfortable to watch. lol.
    in his defense... he probably is very touchy with all underage girls.

I don't mean in the creepy way it looks on camera, I mean he may like to show affection through touch in a misunderstood-michael-jackson-kinda-way.

Trying to kiss the first young girl was easily passable or appropriate 20 years ago, but he's not updated his rules and etiquette manuel.

20. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Eh, I don't know. First of all, that recent case doesn't seem too strong. I mean, it seems like Kavanaugh all over again. Second of all, that woman coincidentally has a new book coming out. Thirdly, she made some really weird comments when interviewed...

Besides, the former mayor of San Francisco (if I'm not mistaken) admitted to having an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris, and he was her boss back then. From her POV it was done in order to advance in the world of politics. Sounds really unethical.

Obviously Trump isn't a saint, but neither are any of these intersectionality yahoos.