1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Catholicism,Calvinism,Reformed Theology & Addiction Debate

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

Feel Good Cool Worship or Hymns and Hard Seats?

1. Feel Good Cool Worship?

25.0%
  2. Hymns and Hard Seats?

50.0%
  3. I don't even care!

25.0%
  1. sound like your talking about good fruits

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Does anybody wear a cross or crucifix? If you do or don't, then why?

3. To be honest I've never done a deep dive.

Sexuality seems to be both over talked about and under talked about in most Christian churches. I wonder why we cant get the balance right.

4. I do not because we err on the side of caution in the www.opc.org and do not promote any symbols. (Iconography)

5. You in the wrong thread buddy?

6. Oh you know I do. A crucifix ;) never take it off. It was my grandfather's. I inherited it on Fathers Day 4 months after he died. I alway remember him wearing it growing up.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  7. Thats really great!

8. Have we met? I'm Max. I wandered in here to get cooled off. It's hard in the real world.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  9. Anybody believe in evolution YES or NO?

Personally, I do yes.

10. Tattoos?

11. You know I have tats!

12. YES

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  13. Me too. What do you got?

14. I got a scroll with the phrase Jesus Christ John 3:16 drawn freehand in black ink and a template rose that says saved. From my highschool Christian band days.

15. I keep asking my wife to get a tramp stamp hahaha

16. You?

17. I have Christ crowned with thorns. My wife's name with a an emo looking couple embracing. A grim reaper with the letters TFMM (tempus fugit memento mori) around it. Then a crust punk rat with a mohawk wearing a studded jacket that has Minor Threat, the Black Flag bars and a peace symbol on it. LOL!

18. Awesome! I got to change computers. You have more tats!

19. I don't believe that churches should be tax exempt. What would be a good reason for making churches pay taxes? What would be a good reason for churches not to pay taxes as they currently do?