THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Which team do you support brother ? In Football ? If you got teams from different leagues, I would be happy to know.

2. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

You're really generous, brother. Although, I do constantly think of helping the needy, I don't have a plan as you do, maybe, I should go work on it. :p

3. I'm productive af rn. working with pomodoros, s I can check new posts here. I'm loving it.

I had some minor urges in the beginning, because I really do have a overwhelming lot of work to do. But if you have a plan it doen't become so scary anymore haha

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I did 40 squats, 27 reverse crunches, 27 crunches. I meditated as well. Still haven't solved problems, will do soon. Great to know you completed almost 2 tasks brother ! Sister @fleurette , still following your advice of meditating after working out, and it works as a charm ! Thank you so much, sister !

5. Me. 4.50 combinations of plank. 3x 8 explosive pushups with a ball. 3x20 dumbbell biceps( I know it is two much I am just aggressive with it), 3x6-7 dips outside. Small bar hanging . 3x 10 seconds like. Regular pushups like 20, 20 with wide hands.

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Well, I work out aggressively too, I am just recovering from my illness, and also, I am a little skinny. Still, I have bulging fore-arms, biceps and triceps, but, I don't go to gym. My parents wouldn't allow that, at least not when I am 17 years old ! My peers say, I got the best chest in school, I don't know how far that is true, maybe that's why they don't dare enough to take a dig at me or my friends. I work out aggressively at home, knowing that there are others out there, my age, working out with equipment's. Anyways, brother beast, I didn't understand what you meant here.

What's this ?

and what's an explosive push-up ? One more thing, I can't seemingly do pull-ups no matter how hard I try, but, I can do push-ups as many as I like. Any suggestions ? Maybe I should try even harder ?

swordsman163 likes this.
  7. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 Hey bro, I want to see that I won the fight on the index page :p

8. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Impressive. Focused on your objective.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  9. Pedro.Conquers

I did 28 days man.. I’m impressed with myself. I keep getting stronger everytime.

10. you really bounce, like jumping.
    that ain't true.
    Different technique needed. One is pull, the other is push. It is normal. Pull is harder.
    Stick to a routine. Look in the long run. For example if you really wanna pull up, do it regularly, be patient. Trigger the right muscles. Do not go for numbers, but for better form. Have fun.

11. Pedro.Conquers

Your back at 40 days no P and M? You’re a killer buddy!

12. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

LOL, comparatively I could do them better.

Will work with them !

13. Yes. You did great with 28, 28 ain't a joke.
    I know what you meant. Just the way you said it was deceiving .

14. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Good thing brother ! Love the spirit !

EDIT : Sorry brother, I deleted this post of mine, for a lame reason. It's nothing about you. It was some madness I had, being obsessed with a number ( There's a history behind that number too, xD ). I wanted to post on that number. Like, every post has it's number beneath it right ? Like this one maybe 2708 or 2709 ( if someone replied before I post this ! ). I wanted to post something, on that specific number. I am a foolish, stupid guy. My friends even scolded me for this habit of mine. Anyways, you must be wondering why I deleted it, this is why !

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  15. Pedro.Conquers

This mistake I made , was I stopped checking in.. I thought I was all good. Checking in everyday before bed is a must.

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  16. You are truly welcome here. Your prospective is unique. With all these demons who support you. I appreciate you man. You have good prospective on women too. You ain't no goofy. Though I hope you doing fine abroad.

17. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

same story here

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  18. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

:rolleyes: and this, brother Beast ??

swordsman163 likes this.
  19. Pedro.Conquers

Thanks bro, I appreciate that! I always thought if I met you in real in life we would butt heads, we seem to have that type of personality haha. But I’m glad we all on the same page, few of my close friends we all started like that.

I’m doing pretty good thanks for asking. I’ve been studying the language everyday and hanging with girls using google translator. I actually found two different girls that speak English that were cute but I didn’t like their personality’s. I respected myself enough not to get involved, love myself and only put myself in meaning full relationships. That itself was huge step were I didn’t “cling” on to chicks because I felt alone. I truely feel like I’m growing in the right direction.

20. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

So, How did you do that first exam brother ?