Hello comrades

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mtrd7, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Mtrd7

Mtrd7 Fapstronaut

I am 16 yo and Im new member to the forum, but Im a long time reader here, and, this is my first post. Im today in day, 5 or 7 idk(I ve read a topic saying that counting too much isnt very helpful tho). This is my 3 streak since I met nofap community, my longest streak was 39 days, and Im anxious to tell the things I learned and the things Im feeling. But first I want to thank you all for debating everything on this forum, here was the first place where I saw ppl not judging others, just supporting every time, this is nice. Well for my first topic thats it. Thank you all again :)

2. Thank you for having you here joining us and good luck with your journey. Nice that you are this young and doing something about pmo. Already a winner. :)

Mtrd7 likes this.
  3. Mtrd7

Mtrd7 Fapstronaut

Today I saw a video, from a boy, He was 38 years, he said that He wanted to have met nofap earlier, when he was 17, that he loose a lot of time in his life doing this. Thats me now, and I shall stop this from corrupting me as soon as I can. Well probably I have already lost a lot of time, but Im sure, its in the past.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. You got this, just focus a lot and have discipline you will feel your life changing a lot. :)
    Set up some awesome goals too, eat healthy, exercise, read a lot, study a lot, in three months you will be a different person. ☆

Mtrd7 likes this.
  5. Mtrd7

Mtrd7 Fapstronaut

A long time passed, Here I am again, 220 days no PMO, It was a big journey, my old me wouldnt believe