THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. That's a good idea i'll add it to the guidelines :)

2. @fleurette @T H A N O S the titan new rule but we'll do starting from now so dw about this one.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. renard49 likes this.
  4. Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yeah will do wonder.

6. Absolutely! Mental performance always will be at it's peak during an extended water fast. If it's only 3 - 4 days you can exercise on fast as well. But you will have to supplement with electrolytes to do so, otherwise you might run out of them fast and feel weak in knees and light headed. We usually run out by day 3 and even faster if we exercise.

7. awesome. Does eating a lot affect your mental performance?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. @fleurette ,@010010010100000101001101 ,@T H A N O S the titan changed it a bit

9. Yes. It sedates you a little bit. Very much the same way as drinking alcohol or smoking weed sedates you. Obviously eating food has nowhere near as much effect, but it's still noticable once you go for extended fast and realize how clear your head could be in comparison.

10. Thanks mate for the advice. Will try fasting .

11. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

How's everyone doing?

12. Changing my attitude towards nofap ( nofap is a tool for self improvement, it's not about mere abstinence) and identifying the reason for the habit of fapping( which for me is escaping from reality and responsibilities ) helped me a lot in improving my streaks. And also setting up some ground rules for myself and pre planning for the time of urges helped significantly. Never relapsed after these changes I've made. I will add more once I have streaks like fleur and ma robo boi. Connecting with other fellow fapstronauts is also important for overcoming this addiction.

13. awesome no urges at all wbu?.

14. Great. How about you?

15. Day 2, it's everything OK here, let's do this!

16. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

Doing great, I'm procrastinating at the moment, I've got finals in a couple weeks. Fingers crossed I'm ready by then.

17. Gonna be busy these 2 weeks, just to let everyone know. @AncestralWarrior will announce some fights (look at OP TO SEE which need announcing [TBA BESIDE IT]) If anyone else is interesting in doing so, go for it (announce TBA fights) and tag me on a post below reply so I can take off TBA beside it and I'll eventually get round to attaching the announcement to OP. Thanks for joining everyone and best of luck in your respective duels!!!

18. hahahaha fucking hell, feel sorry for @MASTER MONK :(

19. ;-------------;

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  20. No words