THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Ughhh so many cruelties here.. grilled lamb.. eating monk's head.. I'd better go have my nails done or smth, meditate, read a book, go for shopping a few new dresses and come here in the evening and see how you guys are doing with all this excess of testosterone :)

2. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    OK that was weird. If you love someone you put a ring on it. You're just a goat head on a little girl's body. Go back to easy mode once I'm done with you.

3. Do not fuck with that shit. Believe me.
    I give you like for that. You put him on the easy mode, goosebumps.
    Be careful with those dresses. Some high testosterone creature will got you!
    I am going away too, cause I may overdose.

4. said something good @fleurette .

5. :D:D

6. Yeah, high-five! Thats the spirit! :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Don't worry you didn't it was a fair battle. But I promise you I smash better than the big green one

8. Now that's a real battle, monk provoking the devil to unleash its inner beasts and ready to deal with them one by one!
    My old buddy from the past wrote me a few days ago after being dumped that he will miss
    my pretty rose bud
    and I wrote him back there are plenty of these - it's not the time of a war you know. Ugh.. got tired of all this whining. Maybe I'd rather watch some material on Sonny the robot and the Beast to have a briefing with my partner in crime @Freedom_lover on the weak spots of our opponents.

9. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

LOL just realized your a 17 year old kid hahaha wtf. Loved many girls, but putting a ring on someone so I can have sex with them I’ll pass. You’ll learn as you get older lol. Anyways ill stop your a kid lol. You should be hanging out with chicks every night your 17 what’s wrong with you, live your life. Just stay away from the P and M and don’t let your mind turn into mush.

10. Pedro.Conquers

I’m wiping out the juvenile monk, he’s gonna learn for the rest of his life to stay in his lane.

11. I hear the objectification of women here. Bad boy. You will be punished when my team is done with the Beast and AI. You better start training real good and calling all your evil spirits if you want to survive. The monk and the titan would be only a warmp-up to you.

12. Pedro.Conquers

I’m dying lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    My morals and values have made me who I am. I think I'll keep hold of my discipline. Sex sex sex I think the word you're looking for is lust.
    I believe in something superior, not just a union of bodies but the union of souls. I think I'll wait for that someone

14. @MASTER MONK to each his own, let your opponent sink into lustful thoughts and see what happens :D

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  15. Pedro.Conquers

He’s a teenager he needs to do teenager stuff lol Girls hang with boys and vs versa. No objectifying just enjoy your youth.

I was a fucked up teenager but I had blast to remember and grow from. Better not to be 30 and wanting to be 17 again.

16. Pedro.Conquers

I also believe in unions of souls, but you can’t sit around waiting for the right person. You have to go out, meet people and converse. Go out there make a lot of friendships with girls, some you will like at first then decide you don’t. Then you will come across someone you like and it sticks, when you least expect it. You won’t know till you date a few girls what really works for you. Take it slow and enjoy the journey. I’m 29 and well seasoned with relationships; I’ve been through it all.

17. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Pedro.lives friendship is both with boys and girls... If you like a girl that doesn't mean you have to make sex with her... Why if at last you doesn't match? This mean you make a mistake... Also to have a male friend doesn't mean you have to make sex with him (i mean if you are straight). So i agree with @MASTER MONK ... Its nice to take it easy... Sex also can make someone addicted. Make sex when you have a reason, when you want it truly. Not whenever your gentiles told u... We are humans at the end... Not animals. My thoughts...my opinions... With love and respect to everybody! :)

18. Pedro.Conquers

If you and your crush like each other there’s nothing wrong with having sex. There’s nothing wrong with it! Love and be loved! Feel each other’s energy, if it doesn’t work it doesn’t work. How do you know it’s not gonna match if you don’t care on a romantic relationship?

When I was in high school, I got lots of ass. One thing I respected is not to take a girls virginity if I didn’t like them like that. Not everyone is addicted to sex and not everyone is addicted to alcohol, you can’t leave your life in fear. Go out there live it up and do what works for you or cut it out.

19. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

I would like to join a duel! @Saiyan123 can you set me up?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  20. yet you fap.
    you better ducking when my name mentioned.
    True.
    Damn you got that Lucy on ya and still thinking about like the Christians.
    I got no weak spots. Do something else, not to loose your time, sister.