1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

2. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

3. Oh cool! I’m in. Check in for day 2 :)

4. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Live through your emotions and feel it, learn them, use them and control them.

5. Pedro.Conquers

Got awarded Lieutenant today for my outstanding work, those last two weeks was a fucken battle, I’m finally stabilizing now. My mind and body are feeling real good!!

Let’s take over all neighboring towns; slaves/ peasants get your fucking shit together!

6. Pedro.Conquers

Good for you buddy, all about progress keep it up!

7. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

I’m going to check in everyday
    Continue with my press up challenge
    Continue with my sit up challenge
    Continue reading (I’ve got plenty of good books to get through)

Onwards and upwards

8. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I'm rather amazed that 0101010101010 got his 90 days...Not the fact he has a journal which was a basic feature of this forum LOL. The headache wasn't induced by nofap. But the gr8 thing I can see is even there are any problems, I can solve them 3x easier than when I was addicted to compulsive behaviour which is PMO.

9. Well done on your promotion, really impressive need to keep trying no matter what.

10. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    The Army needs order and constant drilling to get upto the mark.
    @010010010100000101001101
    Congratulations, You can now rightfully say, "I AM a Lt Colonel"
    I'm afraid you have to take more responsibility from now on. This means posting a list of new enlistment and rank promotions so that I can update them. A little tight on schedule here you see. If its too much the next top rank can take this opportunity.

11. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I'll check in here for atleast 10 min each day. Proud of you all

12. I mean I can see it in men around me more or less. Or, actually, to feel it maybe. The gaze, the body language, the posture, the way they talk or just daydream (like in commute) - it's different. I can see which ones are focused and not living in their head. Often the PMO type seem very distracted, headphones on, eyes on their phones, posture of a person lacking self confidence. Or they like texting/sexting and don't do any real shit such as calling a girl or inviting her to a date, or when they do invite they ghost on you or return back to texting game etc. Have had some of these in my past. Tired of this bs. It is interesting that when I myself PMOed I did not see these differences. Maybe it's all in my mind. But the guys who PMO for sure and whom I know do not attract me anymore - I cut my cords with them this year very easily. It's more difficult to notice this in girls for me - what about them? Maybe you as a guy notice anything?
    Alright, I need to get in bed really fast. I'm getting up at 4.30 am to get my morning routines in place + I'm enrolled in a local online program run by a psychologist, lots of tasks to complete before work.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2019
  13. Day 11

Really like this Thread! Interesting Storys, thoughts and posts that are worth to read.

14. Pedro.Conquers

Gotta control your mind if you want to control the world!

15. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

16. Well done Lt Col. 010010010100000101001101, managed to just achieve worker so far (6 days). Think I speak for all of us when I say, make sure you keep us disciplined as we'll be sure to listen.

17. Good to hear, one day we'll be free gotta take it a day at a time.

18. I relapsed and am back at day 0.sorry everyone.

lazystory and MONSTER MONK like this.