[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

I'm sorry I'm out, I just finished the 4 months streak. I thought it was my forever streak. It could be without the huge mistake that I have done today . I wish you all the best guys .

4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Same here, man :(:(

5. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Let’s get back on track my friend.

Deleted Account, Beamer and MJ93 like this.
  6. undopmo

undopmo Fapstronaut

Randox,

What did you felt soon after the time you knew you would relapse, just before relapsing? And if you tried to resist, how did you felt?

This is extremly important.

control your life, Beamer and Randox like this.
  7. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Really bad, I haven't tried to resist as it was by my own decision, but if I did I would be very happy..

8. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Keep fighting my friend, get some rest first, then come back stronger, all my best !

9. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Many thanks my friend, I'm so grateful for this precious community. You guys gave me the support that I needed, I promise you all I'll be back on track and do better than before. Thanks alot.

10. @Randox please do come back. This 4 month streak was just a warm-up for you!
    Checking in day 41.

Deleted Account, Beamer, MJ93 and 2 others like this.
  11. undopmo

undopmo Fapstronaut

So, you felt really bad and did not tried to resist, but in the other hand you would be very happy if you tried to resist, but did you ever realized that when you felt bad, that bad felling was a result of you trying to resist? That you knew something was really wrong, and in that precise moment you realized that you felt worse?
    And after you felt worse you thought "i already felt aroused and it felt good, so if i got aroused, i failed and if i failed there is no use in resisting?

Thing really hard, this is very important.

Deleted Account, Beamer and Randox like this.
  12. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

You're totally right... I understand how this addiction works properly . Once you follow any PMO then you're done, regardless how many days you have in your counter.
    This relapse was by my own will, very bad thing happened in my life and I felt like that I have no purpose in this life, nothing to live for.
    I know that none of that is true but it was in my head, I lose control of proper thinking due to lack of sleep too, I haven't slept for 6 days.
    All I know now that this journey is the best in my life, these 4 months were the best in my entire life, I accomplished things that I haven't done for a years while PMOing.
    Thanks for your concern.

13. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

I will, thank you very much.

14. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Checking into the challenge. Day 81

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  15. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that buddy ....sure something major happend when we are mostly offguard .This ended my big streak last year when i was sick with fever and in bed for days! You have the answers for ur next streak to be successful and you learn something new about your triggers. Stay in touch friend

Deleted Account, Beamer and Randox like this.
  16. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Thank you very much.

17. undopmo

undopmo Fapstronaut

Randox,

Lets see:

There are two people inside of us:
    You and it. All It wants is to be aroused and have an erection, its the limbic part of our brain. the neocortex, you, has moral thinking and has the hability to make commands to all parts of your body. The limbic part has no power over our body, because it cant fullfill it self without your help, so it manifests itself trough imagery, feelings of wanting to get the erection. For example, ask your limbic system to move your hand. Now wait for it. Did your hand moved? Of course not. You are always in control, but it makes you think you loosed it, IT is very clever, and when we are aware of this, we are on control. Notice, aware... the limbic system has no hability of awareness, its only the Survival part of our brains, but you have, and the moment when your enemy wants the stuff, it must convince you first, for you to move and to walk directly to its favorite meat.

It blinds us in that precise moment of arousing, so you cant ser it. But when you AWARE, you expose IT and you can see this BUG. The awareness is your microscope where you can perfectly see a living bacteria swimming in your blood. Once you are it, you can retake control of your mind and body.

For example, try to expose IT

"This relapse was by ITS own will, very bad thing happened in my life and IT felt like that IT has no purpose in this life, nothing to live for"

Thats how your innerevil speaks to you, it has no regard for you or your life, unless you obey is calling"

There are many people who had something bad in they life and they are not Addicted. This limbic system uses anything in your mind to get it done, to get the erection"
    "That is true but it was in my head", yes IT was, you nailed it."

Now when you felt worse, it was your limbic system who was making you worst because it was deprived as soon you were AWARE, and the more you are AWARE the more worst you feel, IT is figthing with you to kill you its a lizard part of your brain.

I will explain more later, this is in hability that we have that was created in us, the hability to be AWARE. Got to go now, see you later and tell me how you feel now.