[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

2. Hero's_creed

Hero's_creed Fapstronaut

3. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 1/90. Super tired, terrible gym session.. no energy at all! I have myself to blame, and to turn this around

4. Yash786

Yash786 Fapstronaut

5. Maticordovita

Maticordovita Fapstronaut

6. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

7. Cowboy72

Cowboy72 Fapstronaut

Day 83 of 90. Like I said these next few days could be the hardest. Started thinking about masturbating yesterday while at work. Wanted to come home on my lunch break and do it since I only live 7 mins from my job. But I ended up riding out with some fellow co workers for lunch. So that was avoided. Got to stay strong.

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  8. henhendi

henhendi Fapstronaut

9. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

I was on the verge today but somehow I survived.edging kills still why I'm doing this don't know. I need to be refocused, super careful, and also impede all the fantasizing things.one mistake and everything is gone I know that but I think I need to understand this.
    Day 20

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  10. sam2k

sam2k Fapstronaut

11. juankito

juankito Fapstronaut

Starting today. Wish me luck

12. henhendi

henhendi Fapstronaut

set up your PMO tracker

13. FranktheTank7

FranktheTank7 Fapstronaut

Don’t fret, just learn from it.

Edging does not allow your brain to rewire. Edging strengthens the connections of addictive behavior.

Be aware of any moment you begin to edge and make a personal trigger of something else to do.

For example, see a sexy ad on internet or a story of some celebrity female that is enticing. Immediately shut off phone or computer and do 5 pushups. Or go for a walk. Or read a book. Anything. Just make a healthy replacement. And do it. Every time. Well that’s my suggestion.

Good luck.

14. FranktheTank7

Good luck

juankito likes this.
  15. FranktheTank7

16. FranktheTank7

Whoa, that was close.

After posting earlier i read a book for 45 minutes and then set an alarm to take a 15 minute nap. Somehow during this i got the most massive erection that would not go away. No sexual thoughts even, just snoozing. i got out of bed and did pushups, that didnt help. So i jumped in the shower and turned the water on cold. A solid 2-3 minutes of cold water and it still didnt go away! What the heck?? I stayed in there though and it slowly went away but God damn that was an unsettling experience. I got through it but wow nothing like that ever happened to me before. No warning, no trigger, no edging, just straight up rock hard bonesville. I hope that doesn’t happen too many more times in these 90 days.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    RiseToGreatness and Nekkhamma like this.
  17. Some Username

Some Username Fapstronaut