1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lyfe

Lyfe Fapstronaut

2. As far as I am concerned likes are completely meaningless to me and so is my post count.

No.As the rules clearly state a strike is considered an O brought forth via M or PM.

Thanks for the check in!

3. Checking in before the weekend.

Saturdays are always hardest for me, because I'm generally home alone most of the day. Also, we have yet another two fires in a county not too far from mine, and the air quality here is absolutely awful. Apparently 200 is considered dangerously high, and our air quality here was at like 713 earlier today. So yeah... I feel pretty miserable, and I wont be leaving the house much this weekend, which are both added triggers.

I really have no desire at all to break this streak, but you know how it goes. Triggers make things more difficult. So I'm trying to set myself up for success by posting here to let everyone know that I might be having a hard time this weekend.

4. [​IMG]

5. Intelligence is one's ability to adapt to change.
    Humans are very intelligent beings, a species of animals to never be extinct. I do believe that you will find a way around triggers. Using our inherited intelligence from past experiences would and should show us a way to overcome or move around an obstacle.
    Simply put... find what causes the triggers, even if you are alone, and limit the cause; which would limit the triggers.

6. Too relatable. Being an investor, I work from home. I also manage my household's books and procurements for my dad's many jobs. I do not view being alone a weakness.
    I view it as a test; where you pass by fighting through the period of loneliness. How bad do you want/need to pass the test my friend?
    The benefits are you do it once you can do it many other times.

Future role model likes this.
  7. Can't see the picture, dawg.

8. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

9. These fellas have given you very solid advice and honestly taken away the need for me to say thing.

So I will just say this:Hold the line.

Moon Shot and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

11. I appreciate the advice, but I'm saying just being alone, in itself, is a trigger. As is being home all day, and not feeling well. And I can't avoid any of those things this weekend, so I will just have to deal with them.

12. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

13. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Extremely motivated by seeing this video-

14. @Moon Shot it's not relapse, he has some reasons, nothing serious. He decided to leave and I respect that.

15. I can understand how trolls can be a problem. Next time, i'll read things more carefully before responding to them. I get impatient easily. Been working on that for a couple of days. If the challenge starts again, can you let me know? Would love to participate here!

16. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

I would like to know, but no matter, I deleted that post.

spaces and Future role model like this.
  17. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Sure thing, Sid. You're on the list.

18. No problem.it's just you quoted the OP and one of the first things it says in big bold letters is that registration is closed.

I'd be happy to have you in the next one! As I said before I personally will probably start "round 2 of this challenge" around the beginning of January.

19. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

As a warrior to another warrior, I can say that being cooped up at home is a trigger for many of us. I'm going to be hoping that you make it through alright, The Dream Team has 0 relapses till date. @2525's counting on you, we all are, and try and remember that first morning of the challenge, when you remembered you were a part of this, and prevented a relapse. That was all you. I have no doubt that you will hold the line, as Forge said, and I think it was an excellent idea to post here.

Please note that your story is a motivation to all of us. Good luck, Castielle.

@Blossom, you can do this, you really can, you know it deep down. Label those thoughts and urges as garbage and dispose of them. Read the success stories and the relapse reports here, take a frigid shower, the urges will vanish, I assure you.

It seems tough now, but just you wait till you see the other side, it'll be worth it.

To all of you, remember the disappointment of a relapse immediately after, and that a teammate's counting on you and imagine how much it'll be worth it, how much pride you'll feel if you survive the apocalypse. Thanks, DC for helping support on here.

We got this!

[​IMG]

20. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Checking in!
    I woke up today, feeling like
    [​IMG]
    I've been taking cold showers for 24 days now, that's not the issue.
    I'm lucky that yesterday night I was too tired even to fap ._.
    and thanks for the support, bro.
    @Moon Shot Thanks.