I'm improving myself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Tiggerstrico, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Tiggerstrico

Tiggerstrico Fapstronaut

Hello,

I am a 16 year old boy and I have failed to quit PMO a couple times, usually I failed around day 12 because I didn’t really had the best mindset to quit. Now that I started over I really want to stop it forever so I made a list of things I want to change about me or things I want to do or don’t.

First, the things I want to stop doing:
    • Quit PMO (of course)
    • limit my gaming to 2 hours in the school week and 4 in the weekends
    • Eating less fastfood
    • stop daydreaming (i daydream a lot)
    Second, the things I want to start doing:
    • Study better (I always started gaming immediately when I came home so i didn't do my homework)
    • taking cold showers (I did that the last time but stopped nearing the end of my streak)
    • exercise
    • eat more healthy
    • read more
    • watch more documentaries (I watched them a lot when I was a kid and loved them)
    The last thing: I want to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier.

Please let me know if this would help me to finally beat this addiction.
    Thank you for reading this.

-T.S

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  2. TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight Fapstronaut

I've been to addicted to gaming all my life. This is like a fucking drug. I spent so much money on games. Still paying off my credit card debt. Gaming is related to masturbating. The more I play the more I fapped. If you can quit gaming, it will help you quit fapping and get girlfriend easily. Take it from my experience.

3. Tiggerstrico

Tiggerstrico Fapstronaut

That's also a reason I'm trying to stop gaming so much, It costs too much money that I can spend on other things that I need or save it for later.
    Thank you for your comment and good luck :)

TheDarkLight likes this.