1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

:eek:

2. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Hey dude, that's alright! You're a fighter and that's what you do. :) Use this relapse as a learning opportunity, what went wrong? Good luck.

3. Uh oh, @Moon Shot has started talking to himself...its okay, we're here for you ;)

4. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

5. It's okay bro, we still got this. ;)

6. Looks like I’m also too late to join.. unless someone makes an exception :oops: if not it’s cool lol I’ll wait for the next one

7. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

Should probably get @Praksh to confirm that he wants to participate in this. Because he's only posted in here once, and he just joined the forum yesterday.

8. That's ok just keep it up and give it your best for your team!

Sorry about that but don't worry there will be another!

Unfortunately we can't make exception for the sake of keeping it fair for the participants.

Wish I would have known this before (probably should checked).However he will stay in the challenge for now.

9. QUICK NOTE:If you relapse make sure to post it here in the thread.also try to keep an accurate and truthful count of the amount of relapses you.A binge with 3 relapses should be counted as 3 strikes and not 1 for the mere sake of fairness.

10. @Moon Shot Dafuck Noodle you voted for the enemy!

Moon Shot likes this.
  11. I absolutely concur with this rule.

12. Thank you.

13. Lyfe

Lyfe Fapstronaut

Ahhhh! The thread grew so fast! So many replies!
    Well, the challenge has started, this is going to be a nice journey!
    I wish everyone reaches their goals, with determination and discipline we can get anywhere! :)

Just a heads up @Blossom and @Forging Myself, I can only check the NoFap forum at weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) because my schedule is too strict and doesn't allow me to check in at weekdays... Is that ok? I could try having small checks at weekdays, but It's hard.

Desperate_Warrior and Moon Shot like this.
  14. I agree, but what exactly qualifies as a binge and how would you quantify it? I mean, not to get too graphic here, but are you counting it by like... orgasms? If you're edging for hours, maybe even off an on, and only "finish" once, is that a binge or just one strike? Just curious how you would quantify that. Not that I'm planning to do it. Lol just wondering

15. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

16. Guys I wonder, I dont get notifications on nofap, I get some but I miss a lot like in this thread, any idea ?

CHECK INN

17. Lyfe

Lyfe Fapstronaut

Hey @Blossom
    We could try naming our team with some type of interest we share or with a positive word/phrase...
    Here are some names using words/phrases I like:
    'Achieve'
    'Black Cat'
    'Bloomin'
    'Diamond'
    'Fastlane'
    'Future'
    'Gucci'
    'Poly'
    'Stellar'
    'Victoria'​

This is the biggest obstacle of the challenge for sure :confused:

18. It's just a small issue with the notification system. Just ensure to check your "Watched Threads" category to see the threads that have been updated with a new message.

19. As long as you check in once a week(as the original post says) so if you check in on Friday and Sunday that will be more than enough.

I gotta say this is a wonderful question and one I had not thought of yet.it's interesting that I use the term to describe when I do both.

For the purposes of this challenge we will consider a "binge" as the numbers of O's while using PM or M.

Click the button "watched threads".