1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

I think it is a useful idea to get involve yourself into something you interested in which is constructive in long term such as sport, guitar, horse riding, and so on

Urðr, HE^MAN, WARRIORMAN and 6 others like this.
  2. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Great work dude .
    Keep up the progress.
    You've progressed well, I see you writings on the benefits of nofap and I enjoy , relate, it push me and inform me.
    That is the way bro

3. Thanks bro for the encouragement. Much appreciated!

Urðr, Caleb 2020, HE^MAN and 5 others like this.
  4. Thanks! I remember very well that it was you who helped me discover Joe Dispenza and it has helped start from a point of strength rather than weakness. Without this knowledge, I may not have been able to get to where I am at the moment. So I always appreciate your assistance and encouragement.

5. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Thank you bro, every one of us have a gaint within , we need to discover it ,train it and polish it to make a great one and go further to reach our highest point and our best version that have lied in our potentials .

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  6. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

7. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Thanks ,It is nice of you bro
    In fact,It is you that have attempted so hard to reach to this point and have improve yourself. I am glad to see our community is getting better and is growing in a daily basis by gaining knowledge on how to have a healthy life style and also by applying them into their life ,and another important thing that you are allocating the your life and your time wisely on a stuff that is constructive and have a long term satisfaction.
    God bless you all.

8. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

Day 31/365

If you're going through hell - keep going.

9. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Day 15
    Benefit12:
    Harmony of body and mind(mind filled with right information and goals )

10. Rah110

Rah110 Fapstronaut

11. I just got a book by the author Sean Stephenson called Get off your 'But' and I read the introductory pages. Let me say I had tears welling up in my eyes. This guy had a tough time growing up. However, he has done so much in his life. I watched the video below of a Ted Talk he gave to some prisoners and what I learned is that I must never allow self pity to take me hostage and imprison me. In fact, I think self pity could be the foremost catalyst to PMO.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, HE^MAN and 7 others like this.
  12. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

27 days ... Can realize the shit I am inside ...

13. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

Thanks for sharing that brother. Really inspired me a lot.

Urðr, HE^MAN, Arc12 and 4 others like this.
  14. Robot Stark

Robot Stark Fapstronaut

70 days
    I didn't come here for a week. Luckily I didn't have a relapse.

Caleb 2020, HE^MAN, Arc12 and 5 others like this.
  15. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

16. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

Day 16/365.

Urðr, HE^MAN, Arc12 and 7 others like this.
  17. Hank0308

Hank0308 Fapstronaut

Day 134 and I am doing good. Every day that I go another day without PMO is a day I should be celebrating. Sex with spouse now is out of this world. It's amazing that I still at times have issues with flatlining. But I can tell you this, after going this long in my life I'm lusting after my wife like I've never seen a woman before. There are changes but this battle doesn't give up right away. Just think everyone we are different than most in that we are seeking freedom from this and most are not. Embrace sobriety someone will be able to tell there is something different about you.

Urðr, Jyas, HE^MAN and 7 others like this.
  18. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sooooo true! too many regrets for nothing!

Urðr, Jyas, HE^MAN and 6 others like this.
  19. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 1 4 0 wow, unbelievable 225 to go. It appears that there is
    Congratulations on getting back together with your wife be my wife for looking at getting together with intimacy we're doing it stops at a time so we go into it and make it magnificent my hat's off to you sir day 140 for me the point now where intimacy means more to me than the actual intercourse and be able to replace it with that is important.

Urðr, WARRIORMAN, Hank0308 and 7 others like this.