I picture yall a certain way

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 13, 2017.

1. On this website, f you use it often, I'm sure you know some users bc you've commented/communicated with them often. Hell, I might be one of those people to you. What I mean is I'll see alot of the same users comment or post things. For that person, depending on how they type or their opinions I picture a certain way in my head.

It's crazy how we have no idea what eachother look like, especially if you're on here alot of comment and talk to re-occuring people. I feel like you all look way different than I picture. And idk if I want yall having a picture of me, not that I don't trust you all lol

2. :D The thing I like about this post is that when you had a brain fog and you thought about only PMO you had less or zero ideas like this. Creating these random theories can be so funy xd Keep up the good work man!

WesternWolf and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Oh btw maybe it's better this way because our handsome pictures might trigger someone :emoji_kissing_closed_eyes:

4. Very true Hahahahah

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Lots of people put their pictures in the AFK thread Alexander created.

Although scrolling through it may shatter some illusions I suppose of the people yo iinteract with every day.

vxlccm, Deleted Account and MLMVSS like this.
  6. If a picture of a persons face triggers someone then they need more help than this site can provide. Just saying.

7. Jeez it was a joke

8. That's what you think. Sounds more like he was half joking. Regardless, I've read about women getting pushed around here for using their real pictures as avatar because they're triggering other members. Kind of fucked up.

9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah, they definitely do. Bikini/shirtless pics aren't allowed, but if anyone gets triggered over a face, then that's on them.

10. Yeah, I'm really triggered by your avatar, but I keep it to myself. It's my burden to bear.

But back to the topic at hand, it's always funny to see what someone really looks like after picturing them a certain way for so long. Or another one that always gets me is when I've been talking to someone for a long time and then they tell me English isn't their first language, and I'm like whaaaa?? It baffles me how well so many people speak English here as a second language.

11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Right?? I know people who speak English as a 3rd language better and more eloquently than people I know whose native language is English.

12. Totally. As someone who studied Spanish for 3 years in high school and a year in college and still can barely hold a basic conversation, I'm incredibly impressed.

vxlccm, Gotham Outlaw and MLMVSS like this.
  13. If you are who I think you are then I think I already know what you look like lol were you ever in a kik NoFap accountability group?

I might be mistaking you for someone else.

14. BrowneyedBri

BrowneyedBri Fapstronaut

Damn!
    wish I thought of this before posting my own photo....I wanted to be thought up to look like Jason Momoa haha :)

15. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

How do you picture me? What are my physical characteristics and what I'm I wearing?

16. Yeah I'm robbin from your kik group bro. Did I post a picture of myself? Lol

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  17. I do the same thing, but it's not really an image of the person, it's more like a concept or a vibe. Not sure how else to explain it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. I loved the "back to the topic" and then the boomerang effect to being off topic again, lol.

With that said, I now picture you two as boomerangs.

19. Lol that's funny, I didn't even think about that. It was closer to being on topic though. I didn't have much to say about the topic, but I wanted to direct it back as much as possible.

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  20. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

All these big beautiful mens here trigger me.