1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any fapstronauts that wanna abstain from sex forever?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Third_Eye, Sep 5, 2017.

1. The only thing I'll tell you is that you can't be sure if it's needed or not if you don't try it first. But you've already taken your decision, so do what you think is best for you.

Third_Eye likes this.
  2. OK, I just now saw you're 15. Look, the last thing I'm going to say is this. You might think that currently you don't care about sex, and it's normal you're just a teen. But growing up, nature will eventually knock your door. And nature is unbeatable.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Let's see if that ever happens

4. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

Yeah I'd say slow it down. You're bouncing off the walls here, every thread I see you in this gets mentioned. It's cool that you want to save your virginity but earn some stripes first then share what you've learned. We all have plans and it's exciting to talk about the future, but that's all it is. you have a long road before we can take this seriously. You're right in the puberty stage.

5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Even if I did have sex, besides being "bonded with your partner," how is it going to benefit me?

6. Hell. No. But I admire your ambition and willingness to try. That's serious control.

7. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Thanks. And I'm serious about avoiding sex forever.

8. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Fapstronaut

But isnt fapping basically tricking your brain into thinking that you're having sex? Might as well have sex instead of fapping. Why have a meal by yoursef when you can have a better meal with a Girlfriend/Wife?

9. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I'd rather have a meal with a girlfriend (that would hopefully be a future wife), than have sex with her, or anyone that exists in this world.

10. Wait a moment here. Ok, so let me see if I got this right. You wont have sex, complain that people are sex crazed, but then agree to fap every now and then? What the fuck kind of ass backwards way of living is that? Why would you have a problem with sex but not a problem with fapping once in a while? Why not just practice full continence and not have sex or fap at all?

You clearly have your priorities all fucked up. All fucked up.
    [​IMG]

11. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I'm trying to reboot from my PMO addiction, so I would do no fapping to anything of any kind. And even if I did have sex, besides it "bonding me with the person I'm having sex with" and "the health benefits" that I can easily obtain through healthy eating and dieting and excercising, how will sex benefit me?

12. I'm sorry but there needs to be more "benefits" other than just the one in bold when it comes to sharing a life with the person you love? It seems as though you are a pretty self-centered individual, so you probably shouldn't get into a relationship with anyone ever. Maybe add celibacy to your continence goals. Think about it.

13. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I like healthy, loving relationships with a girl. But a sexless relationship with a girl wouldn't be too bad. I own my body, and no one else owns my body, just like I don't own another girls body and she owns her own body. This is why I'd rather date "asexual" women, because I've completely given up on "heterosexual" women. Just like I wouldn't want her to see me naked, I wouldn't see her naked either.

14. How can you say you've given up on heterosexual women when you haven't even tried? Of course your body is yours and her body is hers. This is what makes sex with someone you love an amazing experience. It's an experience where two individuals freely give of themselves to the other person. It's an expression of sacrificial love. Picking someone because that person will never require you to think of them is probably one of the most fucked up things I've read on this forum to date. Such a relationship is neither healthy or loving.

S.A.D. likes this.
  15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I don't "give myself" anyone, and i sure as hell would not want someone to "gives themself" to me. Besides, there's more important things to worry about. And if I do have kids, it'll be through "artificial insemination," aka the "turkey baster method." No, I'm not disgusted with women, I'm just disgusted with the idea of me having sex with women, men, transgendered people, etc.

16. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What's the point of recovering if you aren't going to pursue a healthy sexual relationship? That's what 99% of the members here are working towards.

17. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I'm trying to recover so I can rid myself of my addiction, and to abstain from sex FOREVER.

18. You keep saying there are more important things but you have yet to clarify or state them and you never really answer the question as to why you're taking this position other than "because I've made up my mind". Are you taking this stance as a means to get attention?

19. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

That's what you say now. You'll look back on your posts here in 10 years and laugh.

CompulsiveCrab likes this.
  20. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

No, I'm not doing this at all for attention.
    The things that are more important than sex are...
    1. Educating myself about the truth of the elite and of government.
    2. Opening my pineal gland
    3. Working on my "deprogramming" screenplays.
    4. Having intellectual conversations, in the off-topic discussion, about truth.
    5. Family members
    6. Friends
    7. Becoming vegan
    8. Exercising
    9. Reading books
    10. Doing schoolwork
    That's all I can think of for now.