1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any fapstronauts that wanna abstain from sex forever?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Third_Eye, Sep 5, 2017.

1. I don't see how sex is going to impede you from doing any or all of these things. Any other reasons?

2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Not any that I can think of.
    And again, I wanna abstain from sex because I'M NOT INTERESTED IN IT. It's not because I feel like I'd be deprived from priorities.

3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Yes you are, otherwise you wouldn't be so vocal about it. When I make life plans and goals, I just keep them in my head and then make them happen. I don't go shouting all my personal business from the rooftops (or spend all day explaining and justifying myself to strangers on the internet).

S.A.D. and Roger That like this.
  4. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

But yet, most people do the exact same if they lost their virginity (especially if they're immature). The only reason I started this thread is because I was curious, but now it's turning into an argument.

5. I agree. Every other thread he enters he has to mention his "no sex" goal.

Poseidon likes this.
  6. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I know it's getting old fast.

7. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

If people didn't mention sex so much, I wouldn't even say a word. Besides, I only make off-topic threads about truth, general things, or questions out of curiosity.

8. I call bullshit. You came to a forum that is about removing unhealthy sexual habits in order to have healthy sexual relationships. That is what the majority of men/women come here for so I don't understand why you're so shocked that sex would be the primary focus of the majority of the members here. *Cough* Attention! *Cough* *Cough*

Poseidon likes this.
  9. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I seriously thought people were here just to only recover from their PMO addiction and that's it. Again, I'm not trying to get attention. On the contrary, you're practically calling me out because I'm not interested in sex. If I told you I was apart of the asexual spectrum, would you be weirded out. I only reply to you the way I do because sex is so annoying to hear about. I know it's annoying to hear me, too, but what do you expect if it's shoved down my throats by society, the media, music, etc.?

10. Well you were seriously wrong, so deal with it. I personally don't give a shit if you post your "asexual" goals a million times over. I just think you're doing it for motives of attention. Case in point this stupid quote pulled from a thread on penis size...
    This quote makes you look like you're purposely asking a stupid question in the hopes that you will get to talk about your asexual stance, again. So you're purposely going into threads about sex to mention your asexual stance. That seems like something an attention whore would do. Just saying.

señor likes this.
  11. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

If I was an attention whore, I would spam everyone. Have I spammed everyone, no. Yes, I know what I said, but I don't get how the f**k people are so happy about sex. I don't get the big deal. If someone just explains to me what's all the hype about, I'll be more than happy to shut my mouth about this topic.

12. There's no requirement for attention whores to spam everyone in order to be an official attention whore. No. Attention whores simply need to go into a place where they know they're the minority and then say "Look at me! Look at me!"

You're a natural kid.

13. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

If you tell me what's the big deal about sex, I'll shut the f**k up about sex. And how do i always spam about sex, have you ever even checked out most of my threads? And you're being a little attention whore yourself, because you have not answered the question i have previously asked. What is the big deal about sex, and what is the hype about?

14. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Exactly, what is this kid even doing here if he can't handle a discussion about sex?

Roger That likes this.
  15. I'm not going to repeat what everyone else has already mentioned to you about sex. It's been talked about with you ad nauseam and by members more eloquent than myself. You're clearly not open to sex or the idea of sex, which is fine, that's your deal. A deal you dont have to mention every time you wander your ass into a thread which is talking about topics that deal with sex! You're acting like some asexual missionary. Wait, can I say missionary or is that too close to sex for you?

S.A.D. and Poseidon like this.
  16. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Don't be a fool, and ridicule me, because i can ridicule people as well. Since you answered my question, I'll shut up. If you don't want to hear me say anything else, leave this thread and be quiet.

17. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking. And what if you all you all of a sudden get a desire for sex once your successful with NoFap?

18. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I'm 15. And I don't know if my sexual desire will ever increase.

19. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

That is truly wonderful and special. Sublime even. How I miss my years of adolescence!

I'm not going to argue with you. I encourage you to keep pushing forward.

Just one point. Maturity is about controlling emotions. The Super Ego vs the ID. Knowledge is the acquisition of facts and understanding their interrelationship. The two are quite different beasts.

And remember: a little knowledge is dangerous and a lot of maturity turns you into a boring old fart.

Good luck!

noonoon, Third_Eye and Poseidon like this.
  20. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I know, right. And @Roger That even called me out just because I don't give two flying sh*ts about sex.