New Profile Posts

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    So I got my schedule today, finally
    1. One Eyed Owl
      One Eyed Owl
      It looks like I am working this Friday to Sunday and then Tuesday/Friday. Now this is the schedule for this week, I am probably going to guess that this isn't going to be set in stone.
      May 8, 2024 at 12:52 PM
    2. One Eyed Owl
      One Eyed Owl
      Plus this just the training phase that I am going to be going through. Those days I am going to be waking up fairly early, the time that I am going to be there is 9:00. However on the Weekends, I am going to have get up early because it is going to be at 8:30.
      May 8, 2024 at 12:54 PM
    3. One Eyed Owl
      One Eyed Owl
      So yeah I guess that is all I got to talk about.
      I am going to be quite happy just to start doing work finally.
      May 8, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  2. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    I was so innocent a few years ago. And now? I did so many PMO sessions that I am not able to tell how many times I relapsed. I quit it, now.
  3. samthesensei12
    samthesensei12
    In a gullible state in terms of perseverance , can't control urges.
  4. triwizardgryffindor
    triwizardgryffindor
    Reaching the 17th day of NoFap along with a 5-day streak of Mindfulness Meditation is key to a peaceful life.
  5. triwizardgryffindor
    triwizardgryffindor
    Counting the days of two different challenges feels a bit hard. Yet It makes me feel good at the end.
  6. Frank Black
    Frank Black Mr.Tony
    Thank you for the avatar approval mate!
    1. Mr.Tony likes this.
  7. Lightsaber
    Lightsaber
    On a break for a month. I will not be online for any activity. My decision to take this step is personal. I wish you well.
    1. onceaking likes this.
  8. Dank24
    Dank24
    Ésta es la garantía de que tendrás un buen día: haz cosas buenas. Estoicismo cotidiano.
  9. ThePerspicacious
    ThePerspicacious
    Day 22, withdrawals hitting so hard, feeling very tired, but I know this will not last forever.
  10. Dying Light
  11. Mattropical
  12. JAWLINE_29
  13. JAWLINE_29
    JAWLINE_29
    who's gonna stop me?
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.
  14. JAWLINE_29
    JAWLINE_29 Wizardrabbit
    Thanks for the likes! I hope you are doing good.
  15. Recovering Writer
    Recovering Writer
    Forgive the past, foster the present, fashion the future
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.
  16. bsdfj
    bsdfj
    Scared to shit about death. I want myself and friends to live for ever. Anyone else shares that same fear?
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.
  17. Dying Light
    Dying Light
    I have been in this forum for a while. I have learnt that most Asian people are more sentimental than the others regarding nofap.
    1. Sychar and Lou Bloom like this.
    2. Dying Light
      Dying Light
      They lose hope easily and eager to give up. But others fail but don't give up easily. That's the difference.
      May 7, 2024 at 10:30 PM
      Sychar likes this.
  18. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    today's my last day of classwork for the sem, it's due tonight so no way I have more. just finish...finish the classwork not the other thing
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.
  19. mashedpotatoes
    mashedpotatoes
    Just imagination. Going to quit pmo. If I relapse I will use my imagination. Trying again.
    1. Dying Light and Lou Bloom like this.
  20. Bingles
    Bingles
    I have this idea for a psychological horror game set in the Siberian island of Sakhalin where you're a priest who kills yokai-style demons.
    1. Lou Bloom and mashedpotatoes like this.
    2. Bingles
      Bingles
      Sakhalin was once called Karafuto and the capital, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, was named Toyohara. Sakhalin and Hokkaido have a long history of Orthodox Christian influence so it would be interesting to see a creative take on that history into a horror-scenario.
      May 7, 2024 at 6:48 PM
      Khufu likes this.
    3. Bingles
      Bingles
      I'm glad I don't own Twitter because my mental health would be rock-bottom.
      May 7, 2024 at 6:53 PM
      Khufu likes this.
    4. Khufu
      Khufu
      i like video games where the monsters, demons jump out at you, well there be any of that type action
      May 7, 2024 at 8:01 PM