New Profile Posts

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl Semtex
    The great error is corrected-Emperor Senator Creamy Sheev Palpatine
  2. ThePerspicacious
    ThePerspicacious
    Day 16, work and being busy seems to be my saviors from Pmo these days.
    1. Wizardrabbit likes this.
  3. bsdfj
    bsdfj
    A lion in the zoo become depressed/anxious because he is fed with fresh meat without hunting. Ring a Bell with PMO?
  4. Zeso
  5. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Summer is nearly here. Going abroad soon. 8 weeks of cold showers in the burning sun and no Internet should boost my streak results.
  6. Trizad1
  7. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Nofap Day 161/365. Hardmode Day 104/365.
  8. triwizardgryffindor
    triwizardgryffindor
    Day 10 - I wonder why my body temperature raised like hell yesterday. Was it a side effect of not fapping?
    1. Wizardrabbit and Lou Bloom like this.
  9. Bingles
    Bingles
    Well, today was one hell of a depressive experience. I'm back at square one.
    1. Wizardrabbit, Lou Bloom and bsdfj like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. bsdfj
      bsdfj
      we are 2
      May 1, 2024 at 9:35 PM
      Bingles and Wizardrabbit like this.
    4. Bingles
      Bingles
      I was never into rap at first, but I like this style of indie-rap with meaningful lyrics; not some kodac black looking mf with a full grid of gold teeth mumbling about generic gangster stuff. reminds me a bit of shoegaze.
      May 2, 2024 at 6:26 AM
    5. Bingles
      Bingles
      Gorgeous by slowthai is incredible. Hoping the allegations aren't true.
      May 2, 2024 at 6:27 AM
  10. bsdfj
    bsdfj
    May 1st. Fresh start. No more sexting/social media. When I get triggered I wont reach out to ex girls but encourage myself to meet new ones
  11. Matrix973
    Matrix973 Dares Greeneye
    Thank you for approving my account photo
    1. Wizardrabbit and Dares Greeneye like this.
    2. Dares Greeneye
      Dares Greeneye
      Sure thing! :}
      May 1, 2024 at 6:27 PM
      Wizardrabbit likes this.
  12. Matrix973
    Matrix973
    I want freedom
  13. bhoot1178
    bhoot1178
    #RestartingNoFap
  14. BranchingOut
    BranchingOut
    I dont know why but I hate my fuckin family. I feel so toxic being near them even though they try to help.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Rainbow Warrior
      Rainbow Warrior
      @BranchingOut don’t worry I am in the same boat as you. Start nofap and fast a little each day watch nofap help you deal with the toxicity. It will strengthen you greatly
      May 1, 2024 at 4:39 PM
      Wizardrabbit and Lou Bloom like this.
    3. Rainbow Warrior
      Rainbow Warrior
      @BranchingOut i use to blame my family for everything but I have a toxic father that interferes with everything I do so when I got to 700 days nofap the family situation didn’t affect me as much but there was still problems present and I just use to turn away from it. Pmo also affects you scientifically it can cause violent behaviour. So a lot of it might be due to compulsive behaviour with pmo.
      May 2, 2024 at 2:17 AM
    4. Rainbow Warrior
      Rainbow Warrior
      @BranchingOut Start nofap, say I believe in God and remain steadfast. Don’t forget to put safety filters in place on whatever device you own. My advice would be if you had a laptop to throw it away until you’ve recovered. And remain productive. Trust me nofap will help you and your family problems will get better. Independent living is also recommended to avoid confrontation with toxicity. God be with you my friend.
      May 2, 2024 at 2:18 AM
  15. Zeso
    Zeso
    always relapse because i stress myself , need to meditate more.
    2. bsdfj
      bsdfj
      how do you feel days after?
      May 1, 2024 at 4:47 PM
      Wizardrabbit likes this.
  16. Zeso
    Zeso
    relapsed. but still motivated.
  17. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Gonna ask out a girl tmrw, now that I can afford spending a few dollars here and there, I have a date spot.
    2. bsdfj
      bsdfj
      Good decision; good luck
      May 1, 2024 at 4:48 PM
      Wizardrabbit and sohardrn like this.
  18. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Day 2. Recovering from pretty much not sleeping the night before. Got 9+ hours last night. Should be 80% healed by tmrw. Won’t do again.
  19. bsdfj
    bsdfj
    Anxiety hits hard after relapse. Going through hard times bc of frustration of relapsing and the well being before that.
  20. Bingles
    Bingles
    tried going cold turkey again. woke up at 10 in the morning, relapsed four times. haven't showered or gone outside in days. i am an addict.
    2. Bingles
      Bingles
      humza yousaf resigned yesterday. imagine being so unbelievably shit that even an unelected leader gets forced to resign by their own allies. he was at the new flats in the hilltown area in my city where he said to a new crew that he wouldn't resign and not even 48 hours later he resigns while crying lmao.
      May 1, 2024 at 2:45 PM
    3. Bingles
      Bingles
      I don't get what it is with these woke middle-class hipsters who turn up to deprived areas, throw a bunch of money on useless vanity projects that have zero positive impact on the locals and instead raise the living costs due to all the knew flannel wearing wanktards moving in.
      May 1, 2024 at 2:47 PM