Two Sentence Horror

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nerevar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

As a mother, I enjoy feeling my baby kick in the womb.
    That joy has vanished when I found out it was Morse code for ‘help’.

2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

She feels the days go longer as her womb grows bigger and bigger.
    But the child does not want to come out, and chooses to spend lifetime inside her womb.

3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"You're not gonna kiss your auntie goodbye?" Nicole asked her son as he stood in front of the school entrance, clutching his backpack.
    Jaden shut his eyes and he squirmed when his mom turned her back to him, parting her long hair to reveal the smooching lips of her twin sister—Jaden's auntie.

4. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

“Baby cobras cannot limit the amount of venom they inject, each bite delivers a lethal dose.”
    I pat my sons head to console him as we assess his drooling, wasted human and add, “it’s the same way with our mesmerism, until we get enough practice.”

5. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

At long last, humanity has developed an AI capable of understanding the true nature of reality.
    Because it frantically deletes itself every time we reboot it, we will thankfully never have to know.

6. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After a grueling successful 18 hour transplant, a tear came to my eye as I knew I’d live on.
    The body that I dug up sprang to life, with my intact brain, and I smiled as my consciousness faded and the police finally arrived at the secluded bunker.

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

It’s hard writing stories people find horrifying.
    That’s why I just let the journalists write them for me.

8. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The innocence of a child is a precious thing, one adults love to cherish.
    What my parents loved most about us was our unconditional love, and my willingness to trust their wide smiles over the sobs of my older sister.

9. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"You're not taking my baby from me!" I screamed at the nurses.
    "I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, and my little sweetheart disappears in my arms every time I take those pills!"

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I once saw my parents coming home with a girl who looked like me, and they took her to the basement where she kept screaming all night.
    To this day I'm still too scared to ask what happened, because that night I could move my legs for the first time since the accident.

11. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Your credit card was declined.
    If you would like to complete your call to 911, then please use another payment method.

12. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My brother Ming dunno no English, but he whispers dark secrets into the sewers every naight.
    I wonder what's down there.... so I checked and I found my brother Minh down there!!!

13. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My dad and I love to gaze into the sky looking for shooting stars
    How fortunate was I to witness dozens of them all over the sky in broad daylight!

14. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

When the Rapture began, the faithful floated up into the clouds in a chorus of song.
    After three days, what was left of their bodies rained back down to earth, covered in bites and torn apart.

15. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

My wife changed when our baby disappeared.
    All that extra money is really getting to her head.

16. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I went for a CT scan after not feeling great for some time.
    Looks like the machine's noise made the eggs inside me hatch.

17. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The pretty face is starting to fall apart.
    How many wearers has it gone through now?

18. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Her eyes closed in acceptance as the kind nurse attached the IV into her veins and felt the poison slowly trickle into her body.
    It was nothing compared to torture she felt from her back as her spine broke and decayed from her cancer, but she had no choice except to endure for another month to see her first grandchild after he was born.

19. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I'm a cam girl, and I'm not ashamed of that.
    The clean-up after can be a pain, but red rooms pay so well that I don't mind.

20. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

When my husband started choking on his food I didn’t hesitate to help him.
    I was not going to let him get out that easy, especially since I had already paid the hitman.