Two Sentence Horror

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nerevar, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After he’d been missing for 3 months, you can imagine how happy I was to see my brother.
    However I’m finding it hard to continue to ignore the slight differences in his face, his eyes are more sunken in and soulless.

2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

When I went to sleep last night full of anger, I wished I would never see my parents again.
    I quickly regretted my wish this morning when I woke up in an endless room with weird yellow wallpaper.

3. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"All those innocent men,women and children...what have they done to deserve such a horrible death?", the prisoner asked, strapped to the bomb.
    Finger on the trigger of a remote in hand, the man replied, "they stopped believing in you, my God".

4. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

His Friends stared in disgust and Terror at the Heart inside his Chest
    Where did you get that Tin Man ?

5. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

“My dear, it’s our five year anniversary and this one will be really special!”
    “I’ve got an adorable recording of your son saying how much he loves you that you’re gonna spring a leak over and…I’ll be giving you two clues to wear I buried him, this year.”

6. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"My favorite comic book, my favorite necklace, the puppy I rescued, my favorite toy, and that's my best friend," my wife said with a smile.
    With childlike enthusiasm, my wife explained what everything was after we dug up her time capsule.

7. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

After weeks in the forest, performing surgery on myself because I was unable to urinate, I stumbled out onto a road and was rescued.
    "You realize pee isn't stored in the balls?" the doctor said.

8. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Performing the autopsy I realized there were DNA on the victim’s body.
    I know I would get fired if I disposed another body, but I can’t risk getting caught by myself.

9. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Using all his strength, I watched my husband pry the door open to rescue a woman's baby from her burning car.
    "He has Hypertrichosis!!" I screamed at the policemen after they arrived and started shooting at my husband, thinking that my brave sweetheart was a werewolf.

10. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

It was fun to observe as the humans, seemingly without care, create the device to potentially wipe out their entire universe.
    Was less fun when they survived and managed to break free.

11. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

“Since you have photographic memory, we’ll be reassigning you to a different case.”
    He then hands me the files of a serial pedophile rapist-murderer.

12. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Working outside the last couple days, I realized I must have got into some poison ivy.
    I went to scratch the red swollen area, but it skittered away from my fingers under my skin.

13. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea~?"
    That sea shanty was the last thing I heard as the cement pineapple was closed around my face and I was pushed into the deep blue sea.

14. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Dead or alive, my mind was made up and I wasn’t going to back down until I discovered the missing girl.
    Once a balloon rubbed up against my leg and floated away until popping on a stalactite, I freed myself from the oxygen tank and started stroking faster than I ever had.

15. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I had prepared myself for the day my daughter would have to learn about mortality from seeing a dead animal somewhere.
    Seeing our plane strike two flocks of birds over the open ocean soon made me realize I had a very short time to come to terms with it as well.

16. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I winced in pain as the teenage boy punched and kicked me for what felt like an eternity.
    However, just like the others, he eventually stopped fighting and went limp as my grip on his throat remained firm.

17. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

I thought I was saved when light poured in through the newly opened door.
    The vampire hunters gave me a pitying look as they said, "nothing personal, but we can't take any chances."

18. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Some people enjoy eating living Squids for the thrill of the experience.
    And as I was forced violently down the mans hungry gullet I wished they were kind enough to cook me first instead.

19. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Every night I dangled my hand over my bed, and my dog licks it as I fall asleep.
    Then when I woke up this morning, to find my dog dead, and a note saying, "not only dogs can lick hands"

20. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

How much love does it take to kill someone?
    None.