60 days clean

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by amin021023, Dec 1, 2023.

1. amin021023

amin021023 Fapstronaut

I am about to hit 60 days clean. I had an explicit dream a few nights ago, and I looked at a picture just now, didn't relapse though, thank god for this forum. Currently I am on morphine withdrawal so the temptations are intense.

2. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

Keep going, brother! You can do it!

Kiranmariner likes this.
  3. Kiranmariner

Kiranmariner New Fapstronaut

Guide me my friend

4. Kiranmariner

Kiranmariner New Fapstronaut

Friends guide me to no fab
    Guide me my friend

5. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum, brother!

Try to not focus all your mind on just NoFap and have a life beyond NoFap.

Eat healthy.

Exercise.

Don't punish yourself if you have a wet dream.

Work on yourself.

Stay busy.

All the best!

6. Great job on getting to day 60!!

7. amin021023

amin021023 Fapstronaut

I relapsed at 60 days, now I have 20 or 25 days clean, Im not sure which bothers me. I intend to stay clean for at least two weeks from now. I have intense temptations. My morphine withdrawal is over now which is why I can stand the temptations, god willing. Pray for me so I can succeed.

nia108 likes this.
  8. Prayer is what finally helped me achieve this goal. I am currently on day 94. I failed at nofap for 7 years. 94 days ago I just asked God for help and it worked. I'm not even super religious, I just ignore religion tbh, but as soon as I started reading the Bible, this 7 year struggle and 20 year addiction left me. Maybe it can be a path to free you too.

9. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Fapstronaut

Trust me brother nofap will balance dopamine in the brain enough to cope with withdrawal. Slow tapered withdrawal is advised then you can go cold Turkey on the least amount. Nofap gives huge brain power to cope with an addiction side effect. I got off all my meds and became a new person. Until i had an argument with my father which got me hospitalised and back on meds but reality is i was on them for 17 years and 3/6 month off nofap healed me. You will do it do not give up. Set your filters in place and focus on willpower.