Theres a very bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by NoneForMeThanks, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Gigantic balls have entered the solar system. Bravo, Sir.

NoneForMeThanks likes this.
  2. Jimb0

Jimb0 Fapstronaut

Thank you sir for the great post. Congrats on going the distance. You are inspiring and I hope to see you at the end of the tunnel one day.

All the best!

Jimb0

3. NoneForMeThanks

NoneForMeThanks Fapstronaut

This made me laugh. Thank you for that.

CONGRATS on the 56 days my friend. PLEASE KEEP IT GOING. I BEG YOU

Saoirse likes this.
  4. potvis22

potvis22 Fapstronaut

Thank you

5. Sentinel

Sentinel Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

It's incredible that we achieve these features to some degree, like reduced social anxiety, smooth appealing conversations with girls etc. I thought all those failures were a part of my personality, you know, that I just was just born a miserable bastard. I'm not even thankful enough for all that the help and inspiration that I've gotten from the NoFap community. You're right, you feel like the hero, the inspiration you've always wanted to be.

6. 85model

85model Fapstronaut

Great job. I'm stoked for you.

7. BerMul

BerMul Fapstronaut

Hey,
    this is very encouraging.
    like you said in your previous thread you were suffering from ocd. Did you experience any withdrawal symptons like increased ocd thoughts? Im going through such a time right now and I want to get hope!
    Maybe you tell something about that.

8. NoneForMeThanks

NoneForMeThanks Fapstronaut

Hi BerMul,

At this point my OCD has never been lower. OCD symptoms have only decreased in severity and in frequency with my NoFap challenge. This also may be accompanied by my "new" lifestyle of not drinking alcohol, not consuming nicotine, swimming and exercising regularly, and a "strict" diet. With all these things combined, I will have days now where I don't have intrusive thoughts or obsessive thoughts at all. Its amazing.

But, Nofap will guarunteed help with lowered OCD thoughts. It could get worse for a period of a few days or weeks maybe, but it will get better eventually and will soon decrease in severity. IMO.

CHeers