1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

I love both of the movies. The scene where the person was being tortured with music was great and I still remember it, he is saying I can't take it anymore.( The Clockwork orange) . Trainspotting is great cause it taught me many things about drugs.

Lou Bloom likes this.
  2. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Yes, I love both of them . But I prefer the first one better.

Lou Bloom likes this.
  3. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

Young Offenders
    6/10

Mr. Cooler likes this.
  4. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

5. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Didn't watch any of them.

Lou Bloom likes this.
  6. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

Oh, TYO is a fun movie to watch. Not the best but it surely has its funny elements.
    The Square. Man, I loved it. I’ve liked all the movies directed by Ruben Östlund so far (Triangle of Sadness being one of them).

Mr. Cooler likes this.
  7. Lou Bloom

Lou Bloom Fapstronaut

IMG_2980.jpeg
    Relatos salvajes/ Wild Tales

9/10

Mr. Cooler likes this.
  8. NF_Stronaut

NF_Stronaut New Fapstronaut

Godzilla Minus One 9/10

They really hit the sweet spot with this film. It's not only a great Monster/Kaiju movie, it's a great Family/Post-War movie with the main character going through PTSD symptoms. The last line of the movie,
    "Is Your war over?" really hits You in the stomach because we all have our own struggles we're fighting against.

I will say that it being fully subtitled for english viewers was truly the way to go. We get the actual emotion of the actors so much clearer this way.

I think it's still in some theaters, so if You have the chance, see it before it leaves!

Mr. Cooler likes this.
  9. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Amadeus (1984)

Musical drama. The life of
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. He died at the age of only 36. He was a great musician. The movie was good, I enjoyed it. But there's one nude scene.
    PR : 8/10

Lou Bloom and Fulton like this.
  10. Too many notes! lol

Mr. Cooler likes this.
  11. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

The Lives of Others (2006)

One of my all time favourite movies. But triggers warning. Maybe not suitable for people under 21. This movie is great. Language German. Some scenes are really touching.
    PR: 9/10

Lou Bloom likes this.
  12. Joseph Campbell

Joseph Campbell Fapstronaut

13. nellywilk

nellywilk Fapstronaut

Into the wild . Old and very good

Mr. Cooler, NF_Stronaut and Lou Bloom like this.
  14. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

The Fabelmans
    9/10

Pretty good Spielberg movie that shows what antisemitism could be like in the 60s. The part where the kids demand the Jewish character apologise for the crucifixion of Christ was horrible but shows what some Jews have to put up with from certain Christians. The Mother reminds me of my Mum because she's had somewhat similar mental health issues.

Mr. Cooler likes this.
  15. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Yes, pretty good movie. It shows how u shoot a movie also every movie is connected to life and dedication.

onceaking and Lou Bloom like this.
  16. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

The way back (2010)

I have always enjoyed Peter Weir movies. This movie is epic, harrowing, and inspiring. Survival of the fittest. Based on real life inspirations. Few people trying to escape a prison from Russia in their way to the Great Himalayan during the Second World War. I really enjoy this type of movies. PG 13, so watchable for all.
    PR: 8/10

Lou Bloom likes this.
  17. Bollywood movie: Animal
    A piece of shit

Lou Bloom and Mr. Cooler like this.
  18. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Take Shelter (2011)

Really good movie. Who needs a storm shelter now a day? This movie is nice and slowly poised. But not much entertainment or commercial scenes. I really liked the ending of it. No r rated scenes that I could remember.
    PR: 8/10

Last edited: Feb 10, 2024
    Angel in the Dark and Lou Bloom like this.
  19. Dying Light

Dying Light Fapstronaut

Lars and the Real Girl (2007)

This is a movie about a sick and introverted person who falls in love with a girl doll. Ryan Gosling did good acting. This movie is also a movie about an introverted point of view. But a bit slow . Worth watching for me. Not much entertainment or stimulation. I really liked the concept. No r rated scenes, I think.
    PR: 7/10

Lou Bloom likes this.
  20. AbelHimself

AbelHimself Fapstronaut

The Beekeeper (2024) 7.5/10 Good movie if you like the genre.