1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

People treat you differently on long streaks

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tarisus989, Jan 15, 2023.

1. OneAdam12

OneAdam12 Fapstronaut

This is an absolute constant in my opinion after having experienced this over the past 7 years. I’m a married guy and I can tell you without exception after MO my wife is much more argumentative; more than usual truth be told. Once I get past about day 10 suddenly she’s all happy and handsy. Also, when I’m in public or my professional work environment the same thing applies. Coworkers are much more friendly and opened up and the day-to-day interactions with random people are much improved. Don’t ask me to explain it. I, like many, can only tell you from our personal experiences this is very real.

2. Spacecowboy745

Spacecowboy745 Fapstronaut

What you do at home definitely affects what happens on the outside during the. The more you keep the streak the better you feel in day.

Ammar2 likes this.
  3. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

im on 93 days and i was grocery shopping and this bagger/cart pusher girl greeted me with a hi in the nicest tone of voice possible, then i thought to myself “huh, you know what, i never ever get greeted by anyone that works at a grocery store like that” except if i am checking out, but never when i first walk in (except if i am at walmart or somewhere where thats their jobs to be greeters) then i just chalked it up as just my imagination and i figured “meh im still skeptical about all this”

but im not getting any attraction whatsoever, besides a few women just looking but im going off topic here.

4. I believe everything comes down to dopamine. When I used to eat healthy and abstain from PMO, I would have a lot of attention from people. I used to drink these vegetable drinks every morning and follow it up with green tea; I would get these euphoric highs from it. However, if I masturbated all those good feelings would not happen. I believe the more dopamine we have and the healthier the receptors are, the more we will feel good and outwardly show it. When I used to read berserk I would have intense frisson chills all over my body constantly, but when I masturbated I would not have them at all or they would be very rare.

5. Abdul jabbar

Abdul jabbar New Fapstronaut

Please Guys Help to get in NoFap

Ammar2 likes this.