1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Navigating Life's Challenges: My Journey and Reflections.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Homo sapien., Jan 20, 2024.

1. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Where are genuine people here? That makes me feel insecure about whether we can be friendly with someone here to carry on the conversation. But people do interact based on advice and sharing experiences. I'm feeling like no one is for granted here. But yes, no one is ther (for granted) even in the world around us...I don't know why these thoughts are moving in my mind.
    And mind is like, "have you a strong reason" to do that or it would be gone wrong or regret like what I'm saying and worrying I don't know even by myself.
    Like thoughts of "Nothing is for granted" and my mind is forcing me to think about it. I made a recovery that is something to celebrate but like you would have heard that every process in this world is not Ideal. If there is benefit or comfort there would be hardship or a little tough time as well. (Wow what I was stuck with in my mind and now writing it down is giving me answers as well).
    So, my state is like this, I made an achievement but I'm overthinking for no reason...strange! I didn't like this psychy of mine.
    But I was thinking of going to sleep without posting on Mo Fap but I thought like...No open it and do some stuff. Ahhh...After writing upto this moment I'm feeling good! :emoji_slight_smile:
    الحمداللہ
    After years I'm able to express my thoughts somewhere. But why I couldn't find it in people around me? Don't know nor wanna overthink about it :emoji_smile:
    Rather we should know Allah granted me this on a particular time He willed for me so why not say الحمدللہ
    We are liable to punishment but Allah grants the most, the best.
    I am to sleeeeep...Will wake up soon...
    #set target
    #change yourself
    May Allah grant all of us with recovery from all the diseases of heart and soul. And may we do our best for the Right cause. آمین

tawwab1 and FallingPetals like this.
  2. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Quote.
    Our actions determine where we would go and what we will be facing afterwards and just thinking about something does not matter after a certain limit.
    Said by...
    I said it...'cause when we say something worthwhile and serious we react one day accordingly.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
  3. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

I have an idea about how we can do journaling with people we know around us without letting them know that we are actually sharinv with them that we dont wanna relapse! *If we somehow find some useful or good people worth having there for us. I'll share it. انشاءاللہ
    Let me first restore my English again...:emoji_battery::emoji_level_slider:
    I just listened to the poem in praise of my Religious Leader that I listened during Aetekaaf of 2023 in Masjid and they used to play that to wake all the people after Noon nap. It just reminded me about my firm goals and Dua I made about getting rid of addiction before 2024 Ramadan!
    Jihad is still continued!
    And for non Muslims it would me like...aaa...struggle for something good that may lead them towards the absolute Right afterall 'cause everyone wanna get the right...OK... so NonMuslims are also engaged...happy?

4. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
  5. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

About routinely/ current feelings :
    I believe having helped but not doing anything for others is a useless way to live. One must help others as well.

After a few days I recited Quraan and read Translation. And all the doubts and fears in my heart got fixed i.e I got peace of mind.

Then, I'm struggling with my studies and routine.
    I updated the intro of this thread now anyone who needs help can talk and reachout. And I'm on my way to improve myself as well. If I talk about the stuff I usually share It is about Perfectionism! Why I consider it is 'cause I belive It is a factor behind our stress + lack of productivity.

Perfectionism
    Intro:
    I believe Perfectionism haunts the most of our productivity. It says if one wants to crack something, he/she wish to be the best of it but in actual life things are not that ideal. It is a kind of 'all or none behaviour towards making stuff done and fixing a problem that is not always possible.
    Or
    Perfectionism is when someone constantly wants things to be perfect, setting very high standards. This can make it challenging because life isn't always ideal, leading to an "all or none" approach to tasks and problem-solving.

How we relate:
    Sometimes or most of the times we build a perception in mind that recovery is like, Im no more in the lust quagmire and expect ourself as bodies who are not liable to get attracted towards the opposite gender! But truth is unavoidable! And truth is that we can not maintain an Ideal situation over long periods of time and lust and attraction is never be ideally maintained ever rather it is made to be controlled and consciously avoided under the influence of Values, norms, culture, self improvement, character and high morals.

Conclusion and Lessons:
    Do the tasks with little and easy approach. And thus make confidence over them. Once we make a small start it gets bigger.

Never be that much hard over yourself rather accept a little rough and non Ideal behavious from yourself as well and a time would come when things get easy and under control. Hope I conveyed it properly.

First I wrote it half then I had to get prepared for the job and then blah blah routine so afterall it is here...

6. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Study: I started writing about what we are supposed to do in a day on notes...I tried to act accordingly.

Wake Up: Not that early but better than before.

Exercise: I did it out of Perfectionism idea I mentioned. I thought the same today because I got late at it. But then I thought less is better than nothing.

Study: Studied with a target. It helps increase the speed of the task.

Questions and confusions:
    I should be the happiest of all times at this spot because I got considerable accountability and control over myself (in regards of addiction) but I'm feeling sadness and something like 'what would happen next'.

For a long time I used to have a desire and wish to get stronger academically but I used to do procastination and that used to lead me towards [I dont wanna name that curse even]. Then stress, helplessness feelings and again having a bath, making ablution and praying next prayer and One very strange thing used to happen after a relapse that is Zero Motivation for study...I don't know why? Instead there used to raise more thoughts about relapsing again...aaaaah...can't explain.
    I had no one to share all that nor I have anyone today. I don't even think of relapsing again even I say, I don't believe in relapsing either! I know it's an attitude line but actually it is needed to be more than enough to have only enough to defend or resist.
    Ill find someone to share thoughts and talk about it if couldn't then it is upto time will make things gone. I want someone to sit and listen to me but this is not possible I think.

I want to feel like what I used to feel in the childhood during picnic and travel. What someone feels after looking at the mountains of Swat and Hunza valley. I wanna Live in short and yes wanna perform well on studies. Also wanna improve health and bodg figure. Also wanna get rid of busy routine. College...Job...Night time classes.

Two Questions:
    1. Is there any book that suits my current situation to address me accordingly?
    Study tips and tricks

FallingPetals likes this.
  7. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

We can just put honest effort, If we lose and face hard times even then it means it is something that needs more energy and power to crack. And more power once delivered Allah makes it possible one day.
    I can remember an Ayat that says,

"And seek help from patience and Salah; and without doubt, Salah is definitely hard except for those who submit towards Me wholeheartedly. (They are) those who are certain that they are to meet their Lord and to return to only Him."

اور صبر اور نماز سے مدد حاصل کرو اور بیشک نماز" ضرور بھاری ہے مگر ان پر جو دل سے میری طرف جھکتے ہیں ۔ جنہیں یقین ہے کہ انہیں اپنے رب سے ملنا ہے اور انہیں اسی کی طرف لوٹ کر جانا ہے۔
    [QURAN: 2 : 45,46]​

Never lose heart early. Critical thinking is important. Respect and serve Parents! Stay calm and learn from people. Never regret rather rely on Allah for the peace of your heart.

8. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

08/Feb/2024

I have cast my first-ever vote!!!!
    I'm unstoppable! Woooooooow...

Believe me experience of waking up early and going to cast vote with my mother who also cast her vote as well.
    It's awesome to go to the polling station when the entire country is on holiday. Every business and travel off and no noice...calm and peaceful. "May Allah bring lasting peace to my country,
    Pakistan. We shall Rise!

9. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Everyone has his own fight...!

10. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Parhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...krlo beta...bas do saal...phir doobara...parhai krlo beta sirf 2 saal or aik test...parhai krlo beta sirf 2 saal or hein...na koi entertainment na koi travelling na koi or sahara...blke pit pit kr khud ko gunah se bachana parta hai...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Kaha phans gae...yr...

11. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

لیکن ہمیشہ اپنے سے نیچے والے کو دیکھنا چاہیے دنیاوی لحاظ سے۔ تاکہ ہم شکر کریں اور اللہ ہمیں شکر کی وجہ سے اور عطا فرما دے۔
    اور ہاں بلکل، ہر چیز محنت سے حاصل ہوتی ہے۔ ایک انسان کی محنت کئیوں کے لئے موجب شفا اور جینے کی امید بنتی ہے۔ اللہ کا نظام ہے، ہمارے ذمے اطاعت لازم ہے۔
    کسی کے لئے کوئی راستہ ہے تو کسی کے لئے کوئی اور، آخرت کے لئے بس سب کی کامیابی اللہ کی بخشش میں ہے۔ اس سے قبل لیکن ہم نے اطاعت اور فرمانبردار کا مظاہرہ کرنا ہے، سر تسلیم خم کرنا ہے۔ اور بہترین کی امید اور بہترین کے لئے کوشش کرنی ہے۔ ہر ایک کا سفر/راستہ مختلف ہے، پانچوں انگلیاں برابر نہیں ہیں۔
    سبق پھر پڑھ صداقت کا عدالت کا شجاعت کا
    لیا جائے گا تجھ سے کام دنیا کی امامت کا​
    ____________​
    یہ والا شعر ایف ایس سی سے یاد ہے اب تک۔۔۔ ہائے! سر نے جب لکھوایا تھا وہ وقت بھی ابھی آنکھوں کے سامنے آرہا ہے۔ کہ​
    قعر دریا میں بھی آنکلے گی سورج کی کرن
    مجھ کو آتا نہیں محروم تمنا ہونا
    ________​
    خیر، باقی لوگ بھی ہیں ذندگی گزارتے ایک میں ہی ضرورت سے ذیادہ شاعر بنا ہوا ہوں۔ لیکن بس بات وہ لکھوں کہ دنیا سے جانے کے بعد بھی بے معنی نہ رہے۔ با مقصد رہے۔ آخر میں نے ہی تو ساری ذندگی سکول کی اسمبلی میں ہاتھ اٹھا اٹھا کر ایک زمانہ یہ دعا مانگی تھی کہ

لب پہ آتی ہے دعا بن کے تمنا میری
    زندگی شمع کی صورت ہو خدایا میری!

دور دنیا کا مرے دم سے اندھیرا ہو جائے!
    ہر جگہ میرے چمکنے سے اجالا ہو جائے!

ہو مرے دم سے یونہی میرے وطن کی زینت
    جس طرح پھول سے ہوتی ہے چمن کی زینت

زندگی ہو مری پروانے کی صورت یارب
    علم کی شمع سے ہو مجھ کو محبت یارب

ہو مرا کام غریبوں کی حمایت کرنا
    درد مندوں سے ضعیفوں سے محبت کرنا

میرے اللہ! ہر برائی سے بچانا مجھ کو
    نیک جو راہ ہو اس رہ پہ چلانا مجھ کو

1902: (علامہ اقبال (رحمہ اللہ

آج پہلی دفعہ اس نظم نے رلا دیا۔ نظم نہیں ہے دعاء ہے بلکہ۔
    !اللہ نگہبان

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
  12. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

tawwab1 likes this.
  13. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

I read a book, two pages untill now named Power of Habit. Book is shared in the group by a woman, book starts with the story of a woman, I go outside there are woman, i see merit list of uni there are woman dominating, open social media there are countless woman, woman woman woman...everywhere woman...It feels like writing a book named "Woman woman eveywhere.

tawwab1 likes this.
  14. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

How a little pause or delay during a Crave can DIMINISH your addiction Or Habbit for Good?

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?posts/3744562/

Mark these words, will be helpful in the test of patience!

And remember me in your Prayers as well. You can say آمین
    That will also work.

15. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Read all of my old messages ...
    Believe me it helps to figure out which was the thing that helped alot and something about oneself that who I'm and how I behave like a third person approach.
    1.What changed my life was Quran. Reading the Translation and Tafseer/explanation.
    2. Effort.
    3. Knowledge.
    4. Passion.

16. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

17. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Result (destination) is not as significant as the process or journey (procedure) itself.

It emphasizes the value and rewards found in the steps taken, the effort put forth, and the experiences gained along the way, rather than solely focusing on reaching a specific endpoint.

Means we can comsider the procedure as a luxury to have as we do with the results and destination itself.
    Destiny is not just to have a better life, relationship and Focus rather it is to maintain a control over ourselves that where we are going so have your mind motivated and confident about what you can control and make yourself accountable for.
    Control is power and addiction is the worst form of weakness. So Be Brave and consider enjoying waking up early, maintaining accountability with people, having a decision of sharing your addiction/need for help with someone esle as well (though I haven't done that) as much important and ultimate for you as are the final motives of yours.
    Regard: Band e Nacheez.

18. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

[12/Feb/2024] 12:55 PM.

Study and focus: I did it last night and also talked to friends on Watsapp who told me to wake them up at 2AM. Engagement is there and when I study I do it without any extra thought though though is not a passive piece of work but it is a sense of accomplishment. So, people can find focus in any thing they wanna compete and that matters to them and that meaningful effort will give them the satisfaction as well

Lesson
    that I learn and wanna become one who does not scare to open book and study things that apparently require some effort to start with. "Yes to face it is it is the only option to conquer It."
    People who reflect productivity just do one thing they face stuff without fearing and thinking them twice. Clarity and plan.

Routine:
    Woke up Soon. Prayed Fajar.
    Lesson: Have a damn goal. Deadline to accomplish stuff on a daily basis can help you push yourself.

Target for study for today: Obviously these are exams Everything! Chaos!! War!! Restlessnes!!!

I'll try to read Quran Translation as well hope everyone get blessed by the divine message.

Feelings: Help others and have targets from now on. Seems boring.
    Actually I just wanna add value to people here who are in more difficult time than I'm.

"We should not compromise our priorities".
    اللہ کی مدد آجائے تو کوئی آپ پر ہاوی نہیں ہو سکتا اور اگر اللہ کی طرف سے مشکل برقرار رکھنے کا حکم ہو تو یہ ہمت کرنے، صبر کرنے اور اپنے عمل میں اضافہ
    کرنے کا نام ہے۔ اور ہاں استغفار کرنے کا بھی۔
    ہمیشہ الحمداللہ کہتے رہیے

19. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Woke up at 3:30AM because of exams and that I promised a class fellow that I'll wake him up this morning.
    Sharing it in self improvement because engaging in activities and something that pushes us is awesome unlike a life without struggle or wake up early stuff.
    ____________________​
    What I wanna share worthwhile:
    Avoid overthinking
    Do not get anxious about stuff that should not matter that much and If you still feel like I'm thinking too much about something(that shouldn't be definitely) It means something is not perceived in a right way.
    For example, by changing your view of looking at a person and a problem in life you fall on different results and then you feel like, yes this interpretation is more better to acknowledge and go with. That is life. Having not just one "Version of Interpretation" of an observation one should have multiple answers to that so that he/she may predict the right one at the Right time!
    I'm in a rush of multiple activities like college and evening course and Job that collides each other but I'm in love with environment of second time course and definitely Im studying Islam there why not one ends up loving that and not feel like leaving. But also difficult to perform better in both areas at a time. Need to bring a change.

Wake Up Challenge : on fire nowadays out of Exams.

Quran: Listened to It.
    Juat wanna say, struggle is always priceless.
    I'm in love with evening time course but day time study also matters. Job also matters as I consider to pay for my books and mobile expenses by myself.
    What to do?????
    My father says that can only be fixed by Time Management! Let's see where it goes. Tawakkal! I have written on it as well. So,
    That's life.
    Always be thankful to Allah.
    All praises be to Allah.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
  20. Homo sapien.

Homo sapien. Fapstronaut

Working on: leaving one thing(Mobile/free time) and concentrating on study. May be called State shift.