I'm alone outside of school

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Sep 13, 2022.

1. @IGY I've been sick since Thursday. Today I have cough and sore throat. It's not exactly like a sore throat, I take painkillers and it doesn't go away. Since the last 4-5 illnesses, I have been having a milder time, I was in more pain before.

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I hope you get better soon and stay better. It is that time of year when there are more of these types of illnesses about.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  3. Yeah, I've been getting sick more and more in recent years.
    Thanks, bro.

4. Look dude, when you reboot, you will be in a state of suffering. The suffering is not getting to surf around on social media like before. The suffering is also the body making an adjustment.

You need to shut off all the temptations and endure this reboot. Otherwise you will be a loser as an adult, and the few friends you know now are not going to have you.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  5. If you don't mind my asking, are you really a virgin?

Because that is so awesome to be pure like that.

6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

ODIOS08 likes this.
  7. I relapsed yesterday. I'm gonna stop doing this nofap thing, I can't control myself. Anyway, my illness is almost gone, I have only one cough and a little runny nose.
    How are you?

8. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am OK thanks. :)

I know it is hard to do NoFap. But I tell you bro, I wish I knew it was harmful as a teenager. I wish there was a place like this to support me. I wish I could have sorted this thing out early on. There are so many positives my friend, honestly. :)

Realistically, everyone starting out on this journey has ups and downs along the way. :oops: Don't expect perfection, just do your best. And when you relapse, get back at it and see if you can get a little further next time. Please don't give up bro.

9. I have a perfectionist personality, so when I fail, I feel even worse.
    Where you come back from the loss is profit. :)
    Thanks bro, so glad I have you.
    There was a geography exam today. How are you?

10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I can relate to how you feel because I am the same and it means that we are too hard on ourselves. But I encourage you to carry on. :)
    Thanks buddy! :D
    I hope it went well for you. I am good thanks buddy.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  11. @IGY Finally, the break has come! I think I went to the eye doctor on Wednesday this week. Glasses were written. It's good to see everything better. How is your day going?

12. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My day is just starting, so I will see how it goes. I have glasses just for reading and it is nice to see everything sharply. :D

ODIOS08 likes this.
  13. Yes, it's a great feeling :D
    I feel generally tired today, I got up at 7 o'clock.
    When I drank Nescafe yesterday, I experienced severe nausea, stomach cramps, abdominal pain and some diarrhea. Nausea and mild abdominal pain continue today. I hope it passes quickly.

14. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Honestly, I do not think those symptoms were caused by the drink. Maybe you have a germ. :oops: There are many here with those symptoms and others with cold and flu symptoms.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  15. Here it is cold in the morning, hot towards the noon and cold again in the evening. The weather changes a lot, so maybe it's because of a microbe as you said.
    Anyway, I hope you have a good week.

16. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks buddy. And I hope you get better soon. :)

ODIOS08 likes this.
  17. Thanks buddy. :)

18. @IGY Is it harmful to wash glasses with tap water? It says on the internet that lime is harmful, but how true is it?

19. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Idk. I have never done that. I just wipe them gently with a cloth or so soft tissue.

ODIOS08 likes this.
  20. I also wipe it with a soft cloth, but sometimes it can get very dirty and I do this as a solution, but I guess there are some damages. Anyway, I won't do it anymore, thanks. :)