1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

At first I thought it was her, but have figured out its me

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by farmboy, Oct 28, 2023.

1. farmboy

farmboy Fapstronaut

Ok, the counter says 90 days! Feels like something to celebrate since it is the default reset number. However, its a bit anti-climactic as it's just 90 days into the rest of my life. I will try to keep focus on just one day at a time though.

A couple things to note. One crazy thing that happened this week working on a puzzle there was a couple pieces I was keeping an eye out for and eventually found one to fit there while working on something else. When I put that piece in place I could feel a rush of feel good chemicals down my back, same as after sex or mo. It did not happen with any other pieces but I think that's an indication that my reward system has changed. Christmas evening I moved over to my wife's side of the bed to give a goodnight kiss, which she really dug into and escalated into the full event! It was notable because it was not scheduled date night, and she has not responded spontaneously like that for a long time!

I have one more week at home, and then off to Japan to try to find some snow on a bucket list snowboarding trip! I'm so excited for this, and glad to have the 90 days accomplished prior to that.

L.LAWLIET and ANewFocus like this.