Anyone like Football??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by nl ur, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Even if something opens ens the third eye, you'll only want it closed again because all you'll see is the world crashing an burning an theres nothing little old Me can do about it but suffer more cause I see it all,

2. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Too late, I've already open the chamber of the Secrets. The snake bited me, but I'm like Saint Paul in Malta, its poison can kill many people, but the chosen ones are immune and that poison become wisdom.

The real wisdom of the third eye tell you that Soccer is a mere consumeristic sport that we enjoy, we love the game but we hate the fact that these people gains milions for trying to get a ball and kick it while you go to work like a slave.

Icewarrior and {Ananta} like this.
  3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Europe need to build a statue tall as liberty an when we are all wiped out the new civilizations well look to it an know only the choose ones played this kicked ball, players were idolized as gods

Icewarrior and En?gmatic like this.
  4. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

To make things EVEN WORSE, as an experienced shadow boxer I managed to slip all the left and right jabs and to stay alive these last few years, but will now be condemned for ALL ETERNITY for crimes against humanoids.

{Ananta} likes this.
  5. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

Europe is great enough we don't need any statues to boost our ego. Unlike some other states

6. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

When future civilizations will make archeological research on old churches will think that all the statues you found in like Jesus, Magdalene, Mary, all the apostle statues and paints, all the saints, ecc...will think they were politheistic religions

Anyway I'm going to debunk you, since there is many proselites of the Soccer religion

gettyimages-460746500-1024x1024.jpg

7. Uh..... Are you sure about that one? (edited cause some pictures had nudity in them lmao)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2024
    NfBigGlP likes this.
  8. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Have you been to the us?

9. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

Nope.

10. EmperorLaStrang

So you can only assume what the US is actually like from what you’ve seen on the internet?

11. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

Yep

En?gmatic likes this.
  12. EmperorLaStrang

Your perception of the US is not true whatsoever.

I highly recommend you visit one day. A lot of tourists go to NYC but I think that’s overrated there’s much richer culture in boston

En?gmatic and {Ananta} like this.
  13. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

big brain

{Ananta} likes this.
  14. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

So what do people think of the Jordan Henderson situation? Is he the biggest hypocrite in football?

{Ananta} likes this.
  15. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Could they have highlighted his man part a bit more I think lmao

En?gmatic likes this.
  16. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I assumed they didn't like wearing alot of clothes in them days an I'm sure they weren't shamed for it like now a days ,

En?gmatic likes this.
  17. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Lol I didn’t even noticed that, was the last point I would watch, honesty I watch brain or spirit of people normally ‍

18. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

I may one day. America has a lot of good places.

19. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

When I got there I believed that Usa was a monarchy due to all the Burger King you could find.
    America is gudda for landscapes, people are mostly good but depends, I fee it’s full of ghetto place and if you touch their proprieties some of them get mad because it’s their lands and properties and that’s holly because they carry the Spirit of freedom

20. Muha22

Muha22 Fapstronaut

Its understandable I don't think any would want strangers on their property.