1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My journey at nofap.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jack98ui, Feb 25, 2017.

1. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Well I have been addicted to PMO since my teenage days and very recently I've turned to 24. It has been 4 days since I joined the NoFap challange and to be frank enough I'm feeling little better now. Earlier I was very much addicted to wanking , well more or less it became a habit for me.Unaware of the outcome I just used to wank up whenever I felt like and ended up becoming lazy and careless. Started running away from any kind of hard work became a procrastinator lost focus in career and life. I have completed my graduation but still I haven't applied for any job. My daily routine has also changed and I used to sleep at early morning only to wake up late afternoon. I am very much interested in changing my habits so that I could have a better life and career, but as per NoFap changing more than one habit at time might not be good and I might endup loosing this challenge. Not so sure how should I change my habits in effective way to get my life back on track.

Hiraeth and zeusnotfapping like this.
  2. zeusnotfapping

zeusnotfapping Fapstronaut

Welcome to Nofap my friend. Just be patient. Write your goals down and start to do things that need to be done to achieve those goals. It will take a lot of patience to change habits, but it is you who has to change and it is up to you to decide whether you want to take control over your life or the other way around.

Just be patient and all the best for your journey.

Username1021 and jack98ui like this.
  3. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Thanks for you advice and support zeus. Writing down my goals seems to be a good idea atleast it will surely help in reminding myslef what I want to achieve. I just hope I will be able to focus on it for a longer period of time. Thanks!

zeusnotfapping likes this.
  4. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

Wise men say:
    make a decision and you are half way there

you are really young and full of energies
    TRy to utilize them in a way so that you can live a healthy life in true meanings.

Build some muscles
    read books

hope you have a relegion
    if yes then do search for the true purpose of life
    When on the journey on the path of light , all bad habits do vanish

all you need to do is, just dont waste any time thats it.

may you be amoung blessed ones.

Proceed and jack98ui like this.
  5. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Be honest with yourself and set yourself up for success. Combining methods of self betterment can actually make things easier because they build of each other and keep you busy. Make sure what your doing is sustsinable and enjoyable, but push yourself and find the disclipline to make the choices you know are right.

jack98ui and Monk Man like this.
  6. Max55555m2

Max55555m2 Fapstronaut

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I DID Masturbation VOLUNTEERLY TO NOTICE THE SIDE EFFECTS AND PROBLEMS THAT COMES UP IN MY WAY..... AFTER I MASTURBATED I FACED THESE THINGS :
    1) lack of well being : its like I wasn't in my senses whenever you get fever you feel lack of energy and sadness without reason same feelings comes after Masturbation but on the maximum level fever also cause you the same but on low level Masturbation makes you feel like your just dead inside no feelings no emotions so Iam here to state that Masturbation also cause intoxication just like drugs and alcohol and makes you blind off your senses and feelings and when I was driving I had no idea what Iam doing I was overspeeding without noticing

2) lack of motivation : Masturbation can cause low motivation due to low testosterone as we all know that testosterone is responsible for our overall body growth and maintenance
    Masturbation kills your all motivation goals and dead lines you set I am having my exams before few days when I had high testosterone due to no Masturbation I had goals and deadlines set and my mission was to pass my exams but now after Masturbation I feel like it's better to fail because can't study or hardwork due to low energy level low interest and low motivation

3) depression : low motivation level creates a high proportion of depression and the rest of the proportion by low testosterone level as long as we all know Masturbation is a curse it gives you the feelings of what if I have never existed or if i was dead so I would never do this that's why curse is better then death because curse kills you dozens of times before death and death kills you once and your gone

4) hydration and weakness : your sperm contain higher proportion of calcium which cause osteoarthritis and osteoporosis it will makes your bones empty inside... Sperm contain high level of protein as long as you start Masturbation you will notice that your body fat is increasing and muscles are decreasing because protein is responsible for your muscles maintenance and improvement.... Your sperm contain higher level of zinc and sodium which maintain your well being and your alertness level although they maintain your Reflexes too.. Your sperm contains high level of water and salts and when you Masturbate you lose alot of water and salts in your body that's why you feel dizziness headache and dehydration..,,,, When I Masturbated I automatically got dirk circles around my eyes, pimples on my face and my face is looking like sick person or old person face.. Before few hours before doing this disgusting act I had no dark circles my face was attractive and confident plus I was feeling really happy and great

5) Memory loss : according to the studies your brain requires 67% of your body water , high amount of blood and other nutrients to work properly but Masturbation damage your all water blood and nutrients level so how would you expect to your brain to work properly? I told you it's a curse it will destroy your everything all of your brain cortex requires different nutrients and vitamins other minerals and if you don't give them that they won't work in the same way they use to work you will feel tired all the time you will became a loser and destroy your social life as well other kids and Ppls will be happy playing and having fun and enjoying their youth while you will be at home in extreme depression and sadness suffering from the pain which gives you nothing but only pain with no hopes and no improvements it's a curse Ppls get rid of it or it will make you get rid of your own self it's a slow poisoning and it damages your kidneys and your other organs as well then why are you still stick to It like a magnet when it gives you nothing but pain without improvement stick to something that gives you pain but reward after pain it's a destroyer and when I did it iam feeling like shit it's like I want to die while Ppls of my age will be happy doing their jobs studying making their parents proud and getting happily married while Iam sitting at home with no hopes and dreams no tasks its better to suicide Iam being a penalty to my parents rather then become their support why am i doing that have I ever asked myself this question? Satan comes in my mind and put shitty ideas in my brain and I happy accept them it's better to die and stop living this world is not for weak Ppls

My past is begging my future for not doing it ever again it depends on my future if it continue or left and what controls the future? Present.. If I will kick my past and improve my present my future will automatically change...

Stop living life full of lies Satan is your enemy so his army stop giving up and accepting defeat and pick up your weapons and start fighting
    Fight for your new version which will be skillful confident energetic powerful and highly focused like a machine gun pointed on the target sharp like a sword tough like a stone and unbeatable... When this obstacles will be defeated you will get your new version and Iam gonna congratulate you in advance because I know now your gonna over take every challenge of your life because this was the hardest one.....

.. GOOD BYE

7. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Good to see that you are truly able to justify your name Monk Man. Your word seems to be more like 'words of wisdom'. Nofap challenge and help from this community is helping me to have a positive approach. Normal exercise might help me to be a better person sooner, as it is said " healthy mind resides in a healthy body".

Monk Man likes this.
  8. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Yes man, success can be only achieved with improving myself daily. Trying to build healthy habits.

Mankrik likes this.
  9. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

This is all through which I've gone through in my past. Thinking about things which I have lost makes me feel bad. But never mind since now I already know about worst thing that happen when one get addicted to PMO getting ride from this seems to be one of the best decision of my life. I hope I'll achieve better thing in my life and interestingly it does not seems to be that tough. Toughest part is going to be changing my habits and I am already going through it. Sooner or later victory is going to be mine.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  10. Max55555m2

Max55555m2 Fapstronaut

Yes if you quiet victory is yours keep fighting

11. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Hey fellow fapstronauts !!!
    I would like to share my feelings. Five day back a joined this site and started my challenge to get ride of PMO. Though I haven't came so far but today I am feeling extremely energetic, like even I can participate in a marathon. Not so sure why this is happening but I'm feeling positive. I hope after completing this challenge I'll be able to over come laziness, procrastination, lack of self motivation, fluctuation of focus. Changing my habits to which I have been sticked to from a long time . Its a bit hard but still I'am going to change it, change it for a better future, change it to be a better man. I'm also thank full to the NoFap community member for sharing their stories and motivating each other. Applauds for everyone here, One day we are going to win this.

12. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Day 6.
    After successfully completing 5 days, next thing to change is to have a normal sleeping pattern. From last 2 months I have been sleeping late night at 3. So Didn't slept last night, hopefully won't sleep throughout the day and than my sleeping cycle will be back to normal.

Monk Man likes this.
  13. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

In some hour will be on 9th day.
    Well tried changing my sleeping pattern but failed. Never mind will try again.

Added normal exercise to my routine and it feels good, though timing is not so good but still something is better than nothing.

Monk Man likes this.
  14. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Day 10.
    Somehow avoided relapse.

A female friend updated her profile pic, see got pretty looks and figure too. Her image has got stuck in my mind. Well man its tough to control.
    May God provide me the strength.

15. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Better If switch to monk mode ?

16. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

First report after 10 days of nofap

So far it has been a good journey. This is the longest streak I've reached in last 5-6 years.
    Benefits so far That I have noticed.
    1. Acne is reducing, unexpected though.
    2. Confidence- +VE
    3. Laziness- Well I'am a lazy lad but don't feel drained out of even after normal exercise.
    4. Social anxiety- Introvert here not much of interaction. Need to improve here.
    5. Patience has developed.
    6. Curiosity to do something has been hitting me from a while.

Hoping to improve more.