Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    You've sent a barrage of likes my way too, thank you buddy! I'm doing ok but P subs problem on the rise, a bit confused about what exactly I need to cut down on, gotta work on it once my health is better. How's it going on your end? :)
    Jan 28, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry to hear that man! You will get out of it, just stand up and fight it. Me? I am struggling with my anxiety, on the edge of the seat anxiety most of every day. But I am coping much better with it. I am letting myself feel it, I am facing my fears, and just standing by it until it goes over or are more manageable than it is. Better than I have been in a long time though :)
    Jan 28, 2018
  3. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Thanks bud, I need to analyze my behavior and change it lest I relapse :/
    So happy to read about your wonderful progress, you're an inspiration to me :) I need to address my social anxiety issues too, they surfaced today and made me feel miserable. Gonna follow in your path! Great going!
    Jan 29, 2018
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You can do it. I believe in you :). And do let me know if there is anything you need! Let's walk together, that's the best way to recovery!
    Jan 29, 2018
  5. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    Thank you my friend, really needed to hear that today. Feeling kinda lonely and estranged, don't know why. Appreciate your support a lot! Together is indeed the key! :)
    Jan 29, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Maybe it's because it's monday? Those days are never that great for me either. But today I went for a long walk and now things seems to settle :). No problem dude, glad I could brighten your day!
    Jan 29, 2018
  7. I_can_and_I_will
    I_can_and_I_will
    I guess so buddy, hoping to make the rest of the week better :) Reading about your efforts and successes at positivity motivate me too, feels like I took the walk! On to a better Tuesday :D
    Jan 29, 2018