Comments on Profile Post by A41:14A

1. Vherenz
    Vherenz
    In my opinion vxlccm has been very supportive to everyone including me. He is dedicated and moitvated enough to improve himself and help others.
    Jan 5, 2018
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Kindabi I think I'd like to reset the LIKE's. Like, really. Maybe I'll start a new account. We champion success in struggle around here. I'm struggling to be decent in life, and haven't figured it all out yet!
    Jan 5, 2018
  3. A41:14A
    A41:14A
    @Vherenz mate, with due respect, i agree with everything that you said.. but that's not what i asked.. :D
    Jan 5, 2018
    The Free Bird, Roady, Beamer and 5 others like this.
  4. A41:14A
    A41:14A
    @vxlccm you've been supportive to so many here on nofap, rather was implying whether one swaps a life of pmo for nofap addiction.. peace bud :D
    Jan 5, 2018
    The Free Bird, Roady, Beamer and 5 others like this.
  5. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    It's a question that's sinking deep. And, I should be here less. I /have/ been here less. But, even less is probably best.
    Jan 6, 2018
    The Free Bird, Roady, Beamer and 6 others like this.
  6. kropo82
    kropo82
    I love all the likes you dish out. It brings a smile to my face. I do wish though that NoFap would give you a news feed of the posts of the people one follows without their likes too.
    Jan 7, 2018
    The Free Bird, Roady, Beamer and 2 others like this.
  7. kropo82
    kropo82
    Plus NoFap is not an addiction. I have a simple definition of addiction: 1) it is doing you harm, 2) your want to stop doing it, and 3) you find you cannot stop. NoFap fails to be an addiction on points (1) and (2).
    Jan 7, 2018
    The Free Bird, Roady, Beamer and 2 others like this.
  8. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Thanks for the insight, @kropo82... there is a way to control your alerts.. I have to do that, as well.. Go to the account area and find the "Alert Preferences" link on the left navigation. hth :)
    Jan 8, 2018
  9. kropo82
    Jan 8, 2018
  10. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Well, don't follow people, that's most of what's in there. But: my advice is ignore the feed. Use the "watched threads" area. Trim those alert preferences down to the bare minimum and then just do what you can to be involved - as in ONLY what you can properly do :)
    Jan 9, 2018