1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Baby Buddha

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Props man!! You are so brave to fight more than one addiction at a time, I mean it! It requires real willpower to regain your life from all that. So keep going man! We all have relapsed at some point, doesn't mean we are defeated. Stay strong buddy!!! :D
    Nov 28, 2017
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    You've proven some serious warrior willpower with that, man. Great job. I'll bet it helps in recovery.. and overall in life!
    Nov 28, 2017
  3. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    What benefits have you got from being one month free of marijuana?
    Nov 28, 2017
  4. Baby Buddha
    Baby Buddha
    @Lazarus Shuttlesworth I'm not against weed but, for me it caused extreme amounts paranoia and worsened my anxiety. Close to being gone, my anxiety is very low and I have no paranoia. Clarity would be the best word! My perception of life has changed drastically! I wasn't just smoking it, I was cooking it and taking very high doses too high...
    Nov 28, 2017
  5. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Interesting, I had a really bad experience a couple of weeks ago, idk why but I tried marijuana oil and after a couple of hours I was tripping tf out lol I might make a post about it but a lot of sh*t went down too
    Nov 28, 2017
  6. Baby Buddha
    Baby Buddha
    @Lazarus Shuttlesworth lol be careful man especially with weed edibles they are no game!!! I once took a dose so high I seriously thought my mom was the devil! Yeah man post your experience.
    Nov 28, 2017
  7. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    Well done on being free of Marijuana for one month! I think that is awesome :)
    Nov 30, 2017