1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Baby Buddha

1. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    There are some who have been here 2 years now but still on day 0 (me). Don't give up. You can get through.
    Nov 26, 2017
    MLMVSS, vxlccm, Rising Sun !! and 3 others like this.
  2. Baby Buddha
    Baby Buddha
    I appreciate the positivity but, I just don't know anymore man I'm losing it!
    Nov 26, 2017
    MLMVSS, 2525, vxlccm and 3 others like this.
  3. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    If there's one thing to lose here, it's this addiction. Reach out to people if you need help. This addiction thrives in isolation.
    Nov 26, 2017
    MLMVSS, vxlccm, Rising Sun !! and 3 others like this.
  4. RPos
    RPos
    Get rid of "should" it results in regret, guilt and lose. You can't change that. It happened. But you can change what happens next.
    Nov 26, 2017
  5. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    @Struggle Bug is right- isolating yourself will make abstaining 100% harder! Stay active here and we can help support you- you can do this- it's in your control :)
    Nov 27, 2017
  6. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    You will get there, bro. 74 is amazing. It's more about how many times did you PMO this year compared to last year. Eventually, you'll get to ZERO times in a year like others of us in the 500+ "orbit" club who have found success. We're watching you succeed, it is working, keep going!
    Nov 27, 2017
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Welcome home buddy..
    Nov 27, 2017