1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vxlccm

1. Xander_
    Xander_
    Well i wouldn't say being here for that long is a great thing. Well, i decided not to focus [too much] on how many days im free, instead i work towards eliminating the all bad habits related to PMO and PMO itself. I can't say i am doing great as this procedure is painful, but the truth is all of us have to face the pain and not numb it down.
    I am glad that you decided to visit me here :) Everything good with you ?
    Nov 26, 2017
  2. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    I'm great, man. I had some years of struggle. No, it wasn't easy for me, either. Keep it going, sir :)
    Nov 26, 2017
  3. Xander_
    Xander_
    Exactly, i was messing around in my teens, now as a young adult, life kicked in and it all came back to me. But, it had to happen sooner or later. Struggle is what all of us must go through in order to become what we want to become.
    I am glad that you're doing great, cheers to you fam :D
    Nov 26, 2017
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey Xander, I would recommend keeping track of your progress with a calendar. That's helped me a lot, because there is something anxiety-inducing about a counter, for me.
    Mar 9, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I keep track of my "bad days" with a calendar and tally them up at the end of the month. Jan was 5, Feb was 3, March is 0 so far. This has helped me a ton! At well as having accountability weekly in-person.
    Mar 9, 2020
  6. Xander_
    Xander_
    @Castielle I completely agree with you, although this post is from 2017, i managed to kick my addiction off in 2019. I have a spreadsheet and im not using it anymore, i just know the date it was last time i PMO'd as of today, it marks 332 days. Counters didn't do for me either, by the way if you need some sort of help or anything related to NoFap and such, hit me up, i'll be glad to help ..cheers :D
    Mar 9, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh wow. that's awesome! Sorry, I totally didn't see the date. Haha :p
    Mar 10, 2020