1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Headspace

1. Headspace
    Headspace
    Write me a PM if anyone's interested!
    Jun 26, 2017
    I_can_and_I_will likes this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey, I know this is the culmination of your project and a joyous day. Congratulations Headspace. :)
    Jun 26, 2017
  3. Headspace
    Headspace
    Thank you @IGY! :) Work isn't over yet, though. I need to finish my homepage and I'm planning to write an article for a magazine.
    Jun 26, 2017
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ah! I love to write and read... I'm so inspired. Where did you begin?
    Jun 26, 2017
    Headspace likes this.
  5. Headspace
    Headspace
    I started with trying to tell a story based on real events, which was supposed to become a novel (stuff I wanted to process emotionally, actually). But, while I was an actual participant of the events, the story and protagonist didn't really fit me as an author. So I totally switched teams and wrote a book about physical and philosophical cosmology, including a lot of my own reflections, of course.
    Jun 26, 2017
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Mhm... I figure the recipe for me is to get started :) well done!
    Jun 27, 2017
    I_can_and_I_will likes this.
  7. Headspace
    Headspace
    Do you have some sort of inspiration? You could also write a short story at first. I forgot to say that I wrote one once, but that was back in 2012. I had heardache then so it became a Surrealistic Science Fiction Horror story which made me scared of my own thoughts while writing it... wouln't write that kind of stuff nowadays, though ;)
    Jun 27, 2017
    I_can_and_I_will and vxlccm like this.